cannibalismchan

cannibalismchan

bullocks
Sep 23, 2023
Discussion is as follows, can I CtB by Ibprofen OD and if so how much pills/mg of Ibprofen would I have to consume
if that won't work I need alternatives for a quick and easy method that dosent take me going to the store because I'm planning to go out by either tonight or tomorrow if nothing ends up getting better or if i dont find any reason to go on

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and LonelyStarrySky
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Possible? Maybe. Likely? Definitely not. Wouldn't recommend.

Acetaminophen/pacetemol is probably better bet but chances are still crazy low. People try it all the time.

cannibalismchan

cannibalismchan

bullocks
Sep 23, 2023
Possible? Maybe. Likely? Definitely not. Wouldn't recommend.

Acetaminophen/pacetemol is probably better bet but chances are still crazy low. People try it all the time.
Any quick and easy alternatives that dont involve OD in that case?

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
OD is not something you want to do unless it's a proven substance to be good for it. Most ODs are really painful.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
R

rileywatson

Oct 19, 2023
How about slitting my arteries and throat is that any better
Cutting generally has a really low success rate, in the low single digits of percentage. It also tends to be pretty painful. Jumping might be your best bet, if you don't want to do much prep and want to go quickly.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, it's very unreliable, it'll just lead to more suffering instead. Sadly suicide just isn't easy as we exist in this anti-suicide society where suicide is purposely made as inaccessible as possible. If people could just easily and reliably overdose on very accessible pills it would be such a relief, it's so cruel how it's so difficult to die, the difficulty of suicide is what has kept me trapped here but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you wish for.

• Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000, Praestat_Mori, finalrequiem and 1 other person
cannibalismchan

cannibalismchan

bullocks
Sep 23, 2023
No, it's very unreliable, it'll just lead to more suffering instead. Sadly suicide just isn't easy as we exist in this anti-suicide society where suicide is purposely made as inaccessible as possible. If people could just easily and reliably overdose on very accessible pills it would be such a relief, it's so cruel how it's so difficult to die, the difficulty of suicide is what has kept me trapped here but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you wish for.
So you're saying I won't die even if I do a combo

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
You (almost) certainly will not die and you will be in excruciating levels of pain.

Strawberry Moon

Strawberry Moon

It's not over till you're underground
Nov 1, 2023
It very rarely ever works with OTC painkillers, I learnt that lesson the hard way.