• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
My primary method is full suspension hanging. My question is that when you step off the thing keeping you from basically choking yourself is it possible that unconsciousness does not occur quickly? If so does the process become painful and long?

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
one user was hanging for about a minute without going unconscious so yes it is possible though it's not common. Of course it's painful but the pain is worse if you hit your trachea

Reactions: seekingrelease22
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
If you do full suspension correctly your neck will snap and kill you instantly. However, if you do not do it correctly then you will choke yourself to death which would be very painful.
That is factually incorrect. You are thinking of long-drop hanging which is rather complicated to get right. Please don't spread misinformation. It is perfectly ok to pass on replying if you don't know.

LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
If you do full suspension correctly your neck will snap and kill you instantly. However, if you do not do it correctly then you will choke yourself to death which would be very painful.
Full suspension is basically short drop hanging. Long drip is what they would of used for execution in the UK and some states in the US.

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
one user was hanging for about a minute without going unconscious so yes it is possible though it's not common. Of course it's painful but the pain is worse if you hit your trachea
That doesn't sound too bad, is there a video?

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
That doesn't sound too bad, is there a video?
Are you kidding?!? It would've been hell. Your whole bodyweight is pulling pressure on that noose which is choking your blood off.

To answer the OP you should be unconscious in 5-10 seconds and any more time beyond this you should step back on the chair. You'll probably find it difficult to eat, speak or swallow for a few days after a failed attempt. Of anyone asks about the red mark you can just tell them your neck was hurting so you used a spike massage ball which draws lots of blood where the spikes make contact with your neck. You only briefly choke but you're NOT aiming to crush your windpipe. Watch these videos for an idea. @LifeTransit_1

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
Are you kidding?!? It would've been hell. Your whole bodyweight is pulling pressure on that noose which is choking your blood off.

To answer the OP you should be unconscious in 5-10 seconds and any more time beyond this you should step back on the chair. You'll probably find it difficult to eat, speak or swallow for a few days after a failed attempt. Of anyone asks about the red mark you can just tell them your neck was hurting so you used a spike massage ball which draws lots of blood where the spikes make contact with your neck. You only briefly choke but you're NOT aiming to crush your windpipe. Watch these videos for an idea. @LifeTransit_1

One minute, thats not bad at all. But thats just my opinion.