• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

takeru445

Jun 7, 2018
Whenever I try it, i can feel a choking feeling and a pain in the front of my neck. I tried it above and below the trachea and both places give me that feeling. If I keep pushing down anyways, blood goes to my head but nothing else happens apart from my hearing going muffled. Im thinking of putting the knot at 6 o clock and hanging backwards because that would pt take the pressure off my neck but im not sure

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiburcio
M

Mljonzy

Student
Aug 21, 2018
I don't think so when you really think about it a rope will fit anyones neck and anyone carotid arteries can be compressed easily.

Reactions: Tiburcio, takeru445 and lv-gras
Breelia

Breelia

Aug 25, 2018
What is your rope made out of?

T

takeru445

Jun 7, 2018
Guess who just managed to do it successfully 3 times?!

Dude I tried this shit for about a month on and off and could never get it. Today I stuck on chelsea grin with my headphones on and just said fuck it all. Turns out that I was so afraid of hurting my throat that I wasnt applying enough weight to it. Whenever I put my weight on it slowly i could feel the pressure in my neck and that made me abort. But when I just let go completely and quickly and hung, the pain was non existant. I the spasms are so crazy its like you have zero control over your body. But they dont hurt at all so i dont mind

btw the reason im still alive is because i just wanna be able to say I can do it when the time comes. The fact that I have a "way out" makes life so much more bearable. It makes me wonder how many people would stop being suicidal if official sanctioned suicide was readily available to people ..

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, NoHope, Bandzbandz and 4 others
Breelia

Breelia

Aug 25, 2018
Glad you figured it out and have the confidence to know that you can do it when you are ready.

I think just knowing that I can do this when the time is right gives me so much peace of mind.

Reactions: Tiburcio, takeru445 and lv-gras
Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
I'm wondering what happens if your "magic spot" is in the middle, but when you faint and tilt down, the noose would slip upwards and you regain consciousness?