• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
I have SN and all other needed materials (meto + tagamet). This will be my first "serious" suicide attempt and I am worried I might decide to back out after taking the SN, so currently my plan is the following: I will take SN without meto or tagamet, that way if I chicken out I will be able to throw up pretty easily. If I do not chicken out but do throw up, I can just immediately try again but with the meto and tagamet this time. Kind of a "trial run" concept. Is this okay, or are there flaws in this plan?

Reactions: I should go, Crazy4u and NearlyIrrelevantCake
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Many people throw up even if they take meto. If you decide to 'chicken out' you should drink a ton of water and call for help immediately.

Meto takes 30 minutes to an hour to work. There wouldn't be a point in taking it and immediately drinking another glass. If you do decide to drink another glass, you're pretty much as good as dead, as no one has survived after a second glass.

This "trial run" of yours can easily result in death. You seem a bit hesitant, are you sure you're ready?

Reactions: miserableforever, PDAnnie2610, GentleJerk and 1 other person
Thankyoufortoday

Thankyoufortoday

Dec 13, 2021
It is still possible for your attempt to be fatal, even if you do vomit. I'd be careful. Only do it if you're very sure

Reactions: miserableforever and Someone123
CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
It is still possible for your attempt to be fatal, even if you do vomit. I'd be careful. Only do it if you're very sure
Yeah I'd be fine with this. I'm very sure. I just am not sure if how I feel would change once I actually take the thing. If I could CBT instantly right now via magic methods I would. I am sure.
Many people throw up even if they take meto. If you decide to 'chicken out' you should drink a ton of water and call for help immediately.

Meto takes 30 minutes to an hour to work. There wouldn't be a point in taking it and immediately drinking another glass. If you do decide to drink another glass, you're pretty much as good as dead, as no one has survived after a second glass.

This "trial run" of yours can easily result in death. You seem a bit hesitant, are you sure you're ready?
Yes I'd be fine with dying. Great even. I just am not sure if how I feel would change once I actually take the thing. If I could CBT instantly right now via magic methods I would. I am sure. I have been planning this for a very long time.

By "immediately" I meant I would immediately start the stat dose method with the appropriate wait times, sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: FailureGirl and PeacefulTonic
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I have SN and all other needed materials (meto + tagamet). This will be my first "serious" suicide attempt and I am worried I might decide to back out after taking the SN, so currently my plan is the following: I will take SN without meto or tagamet, that way if I chicken out I will be able to throw up pretty easily. If I do not chicken out but do throw up, I can just immediately try again but with the meto and tagamet this time. Kind of a "trial run" concept. Is this okay, or are there flaws in this plan?
It is clear that you are uncertain so you should not attempt to ctb- there is no benefit to playing around with an attempt. It is worth it to ask- why are you uncertain? It is most likely because you have some hope, which is a good thing. What are your reasons for considering ctb?

• Love
Reactions: houseofleaves, BeautifulMosaics and Thankyoufortoday
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Yes I'd be fine with dying. Great even. I just am not sure if how I feel would change once I actually take the thing. If I could CBT instantly right now via magic methods I would. I am sure. I have been planning this for a very long time.

By "immediately" I meant I would immediately start the stat dose method with the appropriate wait times, sorry for the confusion.
Ok I see. I don't believe anybody on this forum has ever attempted this sort of trial run that you're proposing. I believe your chance of dying will be much higher than surviving

Reactions: GentleJerk
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
I am worried I might decide to back out after taking the SN
I'm with the others on this one. You don't sound ready for this. Even worrying you might decide to back out is hesitation, and there shouldn't be any hesitation when you're making the last decision you'll ever make. I'd reconsider for now if I were you.

Reactions: GentleJerk and PeacefulTonic
CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
It is clear that you are uncertain so you should not attempt to ctb- there is no benefit to playing around with an attempt. It is worth it to ask- why are you uncertain? It is most likely because you have some hope, which is a good thing. What are your reasons for considering ctb?
I have a lot of reasons. I have been putting off my CTB date for years. I'm ready, I'm just not sure if I'll want to change my mind once I've actually taken the thing or not. What I really want is a quick death.
I'm with the others on this one. You don't sound ready for this. Even worrying you might decide to back out is hesitation, and there shouldn't be any hesitation when you're making the last decision you'll ever make. I'd reconsider for now if I were you.
I can't. I want to die. I really can't stand being alive any longer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silenos
CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

"Why do we do what we do?"
Dec 12, 2021
Peace be your journey!

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
I have a lot of reasons. I have been putting off my CTB date for years. I'm ready, I'm just not sure if I'll want to change my mind once I've actually taken the thing or not. What I really want is a quick death.

SN isn't a walk in the park, it's not like N or a gunshot to the brain stem. It's all about your threshold for pain, until you go unconscious. You should at least get paracetamol and Benadryl to make things more comfortable for yourself. They're both over the counter

Reactions: Silenos
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
I understand that. I think we all do. But the thing with SN is that once you've taken it there might not be any chickening out. Even those who do the whole prep and take meto throw up, and still die. Now imagine you've just taken it and you regret your decision, it hurts and it feels bad, you feel panicked, but there's no going back. Is that really how you'd want to go out?

All I suggest is that you either make sure you want this 100%, or reconsider for the time being. This is a decision you can always make later if you really want to.

• Love
Reactions: Lost Magic, GentleJerk and PeacefulTonic
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
The closer a person gets to Stan's plan the better. Doing this without any painkillers such as tylenol is a big mistake- people have posted that this is not a peaceful method without this. The main flaw is that a halfway attempt is likely to be so [ainful that you ask for help to stop the pain and get hospitalized and all tools for ctb may be taken and you may not get a chance to get them again. I still do think that since you think there is a significant chance you will want to back out that it is best to not ctb- this should really only be done when a person is certai9n over a long period of time so that they know that this is not a temporary crisis that can be overcome.

• Love
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, Lost Magic and PeacefulTonic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I don't think you have thought this through properly. Like other have suggested, you need time to evaluate everything. Death comes to us all. No rush.

suysayd

suysayd

Sep 9, 2021
If you're still here i have this to say. If you are worried of chicken out then don't ctb. Not saying this in a "im saving you" kind of way. Wait longer to make up your mind and be 100% sure you want to ctb , then there will be no chicken out thoughts. The most successful suicides are the ones were people go all in, no second thoughts. My attempt is on hold for years. You need to be certain. If you know you know. Otherwise you will be fooling yourself and risk of getting injured and in a hospital etc.