• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
Ok so it looks like getting hold of benzodiazepines like diazepam for the SN method may be hard for me. But I'm actually tempted not to take them anyway…
I've read a few threads which talk about the danger of becoming unconscious too quickly, because if you vomit when you're unconscious you can't drink your second SN drink. I also don't really fancy choking on my own vomit, though if it achieves death then I guess I couldn't complain…

As well as benzos, I was planning to leave out antacid and beta-blockers because I heard they weren't necessary. If anyone knows why they're not recommended (especially antacid as I can't find that info anywhere) please let me know.

Do you think I will be ok with just SN, antiemetic (metoclopramide)and painkillers? Please let me know thanks :)

T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
I'm going to use zoplodcone (however its spelt) Benzos are too hard to get. They just ease the passage to unconsciences.

Reactions: BabyCamus
O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
My most important feature of a method is that it is peaceful.

You could argue that minutes of severe physical suffering is nothing compared to a lifetime of mental suffering. It's a personal choice, then.

To me, I wouldn't go without narcotics.
I'm going to use zoplodcone (however its spelt) Benzos are too hard to get. They just ease the passage to unconsciences.
Do you think that the Z meds work? From what I understand they won't take anxiety and they're probably slower than the effect of SN itself

poa.alpina

poa.alpina

i'm a grass!
Mar 11, 2023
Someone here said that antacids "mess up the absorption", so i guess they interfere with the process somehow.
As for benzos, i'm in the same situation, i pretty much cannot get them. And i think it depends on your mindset/anxiety level. If you are not bothered with the fact that you are about to ctb, then you don't need any calming drug anyway.
But i still think something should be used to ease your mind. Just as the person above said.

BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
I actually use zopiclone for my insomnia - I don't think I want to risk becoming unconscious too fast and vomiting though… do you know how long after drinking the sn it takes till the possibility of vomiting is non-existent?

T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
I guess the SN will start being absorbed is 10 minutes or so, so that would be when the sickness kicks in as your body will try rejecting it. How fast does zoplidcone work? I have it but havnt tried it. I suffer with sleep issues too

BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
I guess the SN will start being absorbed is 10 minutes or so, so that would be when the sickness kicks in as your body will try rejecting it. How fast does zoplidcone work? I have it but havnt tried it. I suffer with sleep issues too
For me it takes about half an hour to an hour. But it doesn't work for me unless I go and lie down, shut my eyes and turn the lights off. Otherwise I'll just stay awake anyway

• Informative
Reactions: Brave_it_Shiru and Tartuffe