x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
Fill a teaspoon with fresh blood then add a minute amount of SN to see how the blood reacts. Is this the correct procedure for the blood test method?
There is a blood test thread but sadly search function doesn't work well now.

I just did a blood test and could see little very dark spots where SN concentration was the biggest. Adding a few pinches of SN wasn't enough in my case but the amount should be small. Spoon will work fine or anything on which a dark color is clearly visible, e.g. a piece of paper.

KuRsAnI

KuRsAnI

Mar 24, 2020
If the blood is still fresh, then yes, otherwise I wouldn't recommend it cause it naturally becomes darker when exposed to air so the blood test could be darker than normally even if it's not of enough purity.

Even a single fingertip will give enough blood, I just started pricking my 4 fingers because why not and my hands were full of blood :smiling: Didn't hurt at all, just keep pricking till you see blood coming out and you're good.
It does hurt me though, which is why I'm having such a tough time testing my SN :(. And my plaster shouldn'T be in contact with air til I arrive home but the blood will be attached to it, I know it's a bad way to do the blood test but I'd rather have an alternative to painfully inserting a needle in my fingertips...

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
It does hurt me though, which is why I'm having such a tough time testing my SN :(. And my plaster shouldn'T be in contact with air til I arrive home but the blood will be attached to it, I know it's a bad way to do the blood test but I'd rather have an alternative to painfully inserting a needle in my fingertips...
Sorry to hear you're experiencing such problems :aw:

Maybe it's because I used to cut, so while cutting I feel some pain, probably no longer pay attention to slight discomfort when pricking, like I could do it all day. I remember before starting to cut, it was more painful but after few additional tries, pain got lower and lower.

Good luck :hug:

KuRsAnI

KuRsAnI

Mar 24, 2020
I have another question, my SN is sealed in a plastic air tight bag, if I open it is there anything that will affect it's quality, like contact with air? I'm looking forward to do my test

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
B9F27A16 2583 4267 945B 25292A022AA4
Is this the right one does anyone know ?

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I have another question, my SN is sealed in a plastic air tight bag, if I open it is there anything that will affect it's quality, like contact with air? I'm looking forward to do my test

SN will last for years if it is stored properly if you open it to test it, why not transfer it to a bottle you can seal and it will last a long time just do another test prior to ctb.

Cheers

Geo

KuRsAnI

KuRsAnI

Mar 24, 2020
Okay,

I pecked my vein with a needle and got a drop of blood after 10 minutes. I put the drop on a spoon and sprinkled it with SN. The color seemed to stay red with some dark chocolate mixed in there. What does that mean? I think I need to test with more blood...

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
Okay,

I pecked my vein with a needle and got a drop of blood after 10 minutes. I put the drop on a spoon and sprinkled it with SN. The color seemed to stay red with some dark chocolate mixed in there. What does that mean? I think I need to test with more blood...
That's fine, exactly what happened to me. If you want to make all your blood of dark chocolate color, then put a bit more SN on those places. Where SN concentation the biggest, you'll see those dark spots. If you want to, you can pm me a picture :)

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
I link to this thread,with the greatest respect.
No more words to be said...
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/its-time.41820/

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Mine did work. That's pure nitrite. I'm sure

Attachments

• 20200628_132649.jpg
    20200628_132649.jpg
    620.6 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: Busdriver and Saed
heikoboss

heikoboss

May 5, 2020
Habe den Bluttest gemacht und es sah alles gut aus doch der Aquarium-Testkit zeigte was anderes. Ich rate deshalb zur Vorsicht.

Reactions: Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Habe den Bluttest gemacht und es sah alles gut aus doch der Aquarium-Testkit zeigte was anderes. Ich rate deshalb zur Vorsicht.
Danke dir. Ich werde es mir merken.
@heikoboss is referring to this SN
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-test-poland-vendor.41693/page-3#post-780606

Last edited: