• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
My trusted pharmacy supplies me with benzos without asking for a prescription but I fear that if I ask for barbiturates things become a little more complicated, I read that they are still used for epilepsy even if they have now been replaced by benzos for anxiety.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Depending on your country, barbs are generally a higher schedule / controlled drug than benzos - so you're very unlikely to get them. Although, I'm also surprised they give you benzos without a prescription, so if they're that dodgy, who knows!

Upvote 0
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
Depending on your country, barbs are generally a higher schedule / controlled drug than benzos - so you're very unlikely to get them. Although, I'm also surprised they give you benzos without a prescription, so if they're that dodgy, who knows!
I live in Italy and I asked the AI, it seems that here they only sell phenobarbital for human use and obviously you need a prescription for epilepsy, apparently they also use it for insomnia but apparently under strict medical supervision, I don't know, I would put the pharmacist in trouble.

In Italy, the sale of barbiturates in pharmacies is strictly regulated.

Most barbiturates are in fact banned for human use due to their high potential for addiction, abuse and overdose.

The only barbiturate still on the market in Italy is phenobarbital, used mainly as an antiepileptic, but which can also be prescribed for the treatment of insomnia in some specific cases and under strict medical supervision.

The sale of phenobarbital is however authorized only with a medical prescription and the pharmacist is required to register the sale.

In general, it is important to remember that barbiturates are powerful drugs with serious side effects and should never be taken without a prescription and supervision.

If you are seeking treatment for insomnia or other sleep problems, it is best to consult a doctor to discuss treatment options best suited to your needs, which may include alternative medications to barbiturates, cognitive-behavioral therapies, or other non-drug strategies.

Furthermore, I could cause them legal troubles if I do CTB with barbiturate purchased without a prescription and I would be a bit upset at that after they helped me so much with meds, let's say that more than doing CTB with barbiturate I would be interested in making the plastic bag and handcuffs method more humane, even an anesthetic would be fine but even here the thing seems difficult, maybe I would settle for benzos and suffer a bit, although even with them I can increase the dosage so it's not even a big problem, at the moment I have a good supply.

Systemic anesthetics: These anesthetics act centrally and are used to induce unconsciousness during surgery or painful medical procedures. They are available only by prescription and must be administered by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional.

Reactions: Tesha
Upvote 0