• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Hellish Ore

Hellish Ore

Mould on bread.
Nov 5, 2023
Currently, I'm drinking. Dying of alcohol poisoning would be ideal. What are the chances?

lamargue

lamargue

pugilist
Jun 5, 2024
orally you would have to drink a lot depending on the concentration. that's why i think if u really wanna go down that route get a branula so that u can deliver alcohol directly into ur veins

Reactions: etherealspring and Hellish Ore
yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
No -- you'll pass out long before you reach the lethal threshold.

Reactions: etherealspring, Cakeisalie, Lady Laudanum and 3 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Took my cousin 2 years to drink herself to death (liver failure) and she consumed a LOT of alcohol daily. Very miserable death, btw.

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: Trismegistus_13, Duckup, Hellish Ore and 3 others
C

Crazyturtle777

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
Deaths belonging to alcohol happen from time to time, but the chance to actually die from is very small i guess.. If you really want to die from alcohol it'll be a long way with a bitter and painful ending. Alcohol causes so much diseases physical and psychological (i.e. liver failure, pancreatitis, high blood pressure, poly neuropathics, wernicke encephalopathy and korsakow-syndrome, etc.) And i left the addiction and the withdrawal out of the equation. :wink:

šŸ˜”

Try it, but you'll only have the hangover of your live. Why don't choose another method ? SN, SA, gun/firearm, ... ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hellish Ore
nymb

nymb

scumbag
Jun 25, 2024
you'll vomit if you drink that much of alcohol, you must pour some alcohol and stuff it in ur rectal. but idk about alcohol poisoning make some research

Reactions: waterworks and Hellish Ore
B

botanist_dude

Apr 29, 2024
It is possible but it is a mixture of genetics, type of alcohol, speed you use to drink it and many other things. The likelihood of dying on a single night arena't actually that low, but it is difficult. Your body will fight it. I can't tell you how you can do it, but there are ways your body doesn't reject alcohol making survival more difficult. Look it up

Reactions: Hellish Ore
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
I have heard stories of people getting insanely drunk and passing out in cold weather and dying that way. How miserable it is or not is difficult to determine, but they were subdued/out of it enough to literally lay there and freeze to death, so unless it was purely motor function being subdued, it's going to be more pleasant than drinking over a decade to induce health issues.

Binge drinking to insane levels has left me here unfortunately, and the days or even weeks after can be unbearably horrific.

Reactions: 4everHeartBroken and Hellish Ore
Hellish Ore

Hellish Ore

Mould on bread.
Nov 5, 2023
Deaths belonging to alcohol happen from time to time, but the chance to actually die from is very small i guess.. If you really want to die from alcohol it'll be a long way with a bitter and painful ending. Alcohol causes so much diseases physical and psychological (i.e. liver failure, pancreatitis, high blood pressure, poly neuropathics, wernicke encephalopathie and korsakow-syndrome, etc.) And i left the addiction and the withdrawal out of the equation. :wink:

šŸ˜”

Try it, but you'll only have the hangover of your live. Why don't choose another method ? SN, SA, gun/firearm, ... ?
I'll be taking SN. It's the only method available to me ATM.

A

anxiousguineapig

May 4, 2022
Alcohol poisoning requires a VERY high blood alcohol concentration. It's definitely possible if you are specifically trying to drink as much as possible before passing out/vomiting, but not reliable even in that case. People do die of it accidentally but it's rare because alcohol causes so many symptoms before becoming acutely dangerous.

Also, there is a risk of being found - many deaths from alcohol aren't alcohol poisoning, but from vomiting while passed out and choking/aspirating it. If you are found in that state there is a chance you could survive with brain damage.

Reactions: 4everHeartBroken
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
On its own, you're unlikely to die from alcohol poisoning. Mixing it with opiates/opioids, benzos, and/or other downers significantly increases your chances of a fatal overdose but even then it would likely not be a reliable method unless you took an amount that could kill a bunch of elephants and either didn't puke or injected/snorted the drugs so that you can't puke.

Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
Last night i ingested (70mg Diazepam+1mg Alprazolam+0.5mg Clonazepam+Liquor 38%+gin tonic 5%) then I went to beat (Cocoon,Inside, Little nightmares 2)until I fell asleep and now I'm drinking whisky again,Tolerance is already a little high but at a good point to combine with my CO+Sn method,I know many people from college who have attempted suicide with drink+drugs, some of them unintentionally, and all of them have gone to hospital and are still alive.
Edit: forgot 800mg of caffeine,while playing puzzle relaxing games.

Last edited: