• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023

Reactions: Rocinante, TheSpookyNameGuy and vak
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I used to like the idea of it, but I think if I were to actually commit suicide, I would prefer to do it alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: CasperDaGhost, RosyMapleMothss, haibane and 3 others
wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

My precious moon! Don't go, please.
Jan 12, 2024
I've never thought of it as a possibility, but I like the idea of dying with someone else. Dying alone sounds terrible. The thought of dying alone actually deters me a little from ctb.

Reactions: Buildingsandcastles, Deadfrogwalking, Lizzy and 2 others
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
The idea of doing a double suicide is really comforting if its with someone i trust/feel comfortable with. That said, its just so hard to plan and even harder to realise. Ctb is already really hard to do reliably so adding even more chances to fail doesn't sound like a good idea overall

Reactions: JordanF, RosyMapleMothss, xmissellax and 1 other person
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
It is possible if you both agree and have the same CTB intentions. Not a bad idea looking at it that way.

Reactions: Deadfrogwalking, RosyMapleMothss and sserafim
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
the only person I would want to die with is someone I want to live a long and happy life, and I'm too anxious around strangers, so idk. I suppose it's up to you and your partner to find a mutual understanding of your goals, and if they align, it's your lives. we don't really have the right to tell you "no"

Reactions: RosyMapleMothss and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
the only person I would want to die with is someone I want to live a long and happy life, and I'm too anxious around strangers, so idk. I suppose it's up to you and your partner to find a mutual understanding of your goals, and if they align, it's your lives. we don't really have the right to tell you "no"
What abt someone from this site?

• Wow
Reactions: Rocinante and RosyMapleMothss
SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I think the act can be highly dangerous, especially when meeting someone online for it specifically.

• Informative
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, R_N, wait.what and 4 others
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I think the act can be highly dangerous, especially when meeting someone online for it specifically.
Wdym? Could you elaborate?

Reactions: Rocinante, RosyMapleMothss and SmallKoy
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
The thought of laying with someone, wrapped in their embrace as we start slowly dying sounds pretty nice to me. I guess knowing you made it out, not alone feels kinda nice

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Buildingsandcastles, Deadfrogwalking, JordanF and 4 others
Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
I think the main concern is if someone backs out in the moment and decides to live when the other dies; they will liable for assisted suicide and face serious jail time.

• Informative
Reactions: wait.what, JordanF, RosyMapleMothss and 1 other person
todiefor

todiefor

I hope I made some +ve difference in ppl’s lives
Jun 24, 2023
I personally think it's never a good option to die with someone, although I perfectly understand why someone would want to have the emotional support that comes with it. Ctb is certainly a very lonely business and to die alone by taking your own life as a final act does have a tragic ring to it.

However, I just think dying with someone has far too many complications, both emotional and legal.

Emotionally, I think your decision to die ultimately needs to be yours alone and it could change at the last minute, no matter how ready you thought you were you are never truly going to know until that last minute, and having someone there will definitely influence that decision I think. That goes both ways, you could be influencing them and vise versa with your actions and thoughts.

Legally, say one decides to not execute in the end, I'm sure you can imagine all the legal ramifications one might face. Truth of the matter when your actions are intertwined it's very difficult to say who did or did not assist. What if you handed them the glass, what if you said some words that ca be construed as encouragement or even duress. You wouldn't want to go through that.

There's also then the trauma and guilt that you will have to face if you do decide to not go through with it while the other does.

Additionally, I imagine a double ctb is far more likely to attract media attention and questions from the family and friends of both parties.

I personally wouldn't want all that on my head, alive or dead.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Jessi76, JordanF, RosyMapleMothss and 2 others
SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
Wdym? Could you elaborate?
For example, if you meet someone from this site specifically for the act of having a partner to ctb with, I think that there is a lot of things that can go wrong, and has gone wrong in the past. You have no idea who you will meet on here, or anywhere else.

• Informative
Reactions: R_N, Jessi76, RosyMapleMothss and 1 other person
xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
I was seriously considering doing a pact with someone as I'm a very anxious girl and dying not alone is a very, very comforting and soothing idea to me.

However after giving it a long hard think, actually CTB'ing successfully is my number one priority, and adding another person into the mix can cause all sorts and make failure much more likely.
- More people looking for missing persons so double the chance of being found
- The other persons phone or banking details could be tracked
- One of you might survive while the other might CTB which is VERY bad as a) you could get done in for assisted suicide if you survive and the other CTBs and b) if the other survives by not doing protocol properly aka finishing their SN or failing their hanging, they could panic call for help and while you may have CTB'd - help came too quickly which would then lead to your failure also.
- Trust: Very unlikely you are close with someone who wants to do same method, too much emotional baggage there too. So that leaves looking for strangers to CTB with, and you will never be able to trust a stranger fully. They may lie about strong SI or not be as serious as you think about CTB'ing.

There's a lot to think about and ultimately I think by craving having someone else there it's almost like admitting an indirect fear of potential SI and/or not being fully ready to face CTB. I was super into doing a pact when I first joined this site but. Deciding to go it solo is a sure sign to me that I'm truly ready.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Jessi76, JordanF, RosyMapleMothss and 1 other person
K

KANCEL

Feb 21, 2024
Complicates things too much. So much can go wrong and so many other things to consider when you add someone else
You could potentially end up in jail if it works for your partner but not for yourself.
Not for me…..

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
For example, if you meet someone from this site specifically for the act of having a partner to ctb with, I think that there is a lot of things that can go wrong, and has gone wrong in the past. You have no idea who you will meet on here, or anywhere else.
Like what kind of things?
I was seriously considering doing a pact with someone as I'm a very anxious girl and dying not alone is a very, very comforting and soothing idea to me.

However after giving it a long hard think, actually CTB'ing successfully is my number one priority, and adding another person into the mix can cause all sorts and make failure much more likely.
- More people looking for missing persons so double the chance of being found
- The other persons phone or banking details could be tracked
- One of you might survive while the other might CTB which is VERY bad as a) you could get done in for assisted suicide if you survive and the other CTBs and b) if the other survives by not doing protocol properly aka finishing their SN or failing their hanging, they could panic call for help and while you may have CTB'd - help came too quickly which would then lead to your failure also.)

There's a lot to think about and ultimately I think by craving having someone else there it's is almost like an indirect fear of potential SI and/or not being fully ready to face CTB. I was really wanting to do a pact but. Deciding to go it solo is a sure sign to me that I'm truly ready.
What abt jumping

Reactions: Rocinante
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
i imagine it could be comforting.

🎵
And if a double-decker bus
Crashes into us
To die by your side
Is such a heavenly way to die
And if a ten-ton truck
Kills the both of us
To die by your side
Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine 🎵

It would be awful if you were to die last. Your final moments would likely be filled with horror.

The thought of surviving without any brain damage and being completely paralysed while the other person ctb would be unbearable.

• Informative
exiled

exiled

i gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
I personally cannot justify it. There are far too many risks involved, including legal ramifications.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: xmissellax, RemainingDubious, sserafim and 1 other person
SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
Like what kind of things?
I've heard horror stories of people meeting up from this site, and others and being murdered. Things like that, is what I mean.

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: R_N, vak, xmissellax and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I've heard horror stories of people meeting up from this site, and others and being murdered. Things like that, is what I mean.
Oh okay. I kind of want to get murdered though…I just want out of this life by any means

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, R_N, femmedelaville and 2 others
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
If there's a murderer lurking here and see's this, please consider me your victim 🙏🏻

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: R_N, Deadfrogwalking, Redleaf1992 and 4 others
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
If one doesn't go through it for some reason then they are liable for assisted murder. Not a good look to spend years in jail

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious and sserafim
SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
Oh okay. I kind of want to get murdered though…I just want out of this life by any means
I know how you feel and I understand the thought but be mindful that if someone wanted to murder you, they likely wouldn't want to give you the grace of dying quickly or peacefully.. it's not a way you should want to go <3 I appreciate your existence, and always enjoy reading and replying to your posts, by the way.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: R_N, RemainingDubious, vak and 3 others
xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
What abt jumping
Ah yes, that one would probably be the only exception. I'd still be terrified the other person would back out last minute, but then you would have successfully CTB'd, so oh well! Other person may have to deal with some hefty ramifications tho. I'd probably still be anxious about phone tracking. But as I said, maybe I'm too one track minded, but as long as my CTB is successful, that's the main thing to me.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deadfrogwalking, RemainingDubious and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Ah yes, that one would probably be the only exception. I'd still be terrified the other person would back out last minute, but then you would have successfully CTB'd, so oh well! Other person may have to deal with some hefty ramifications tho. I'd probably still be anxious about phone tracking. But as I said, maybe I'm too one track minded, but as long as my CTB is successful, that's the main thing to me.
Why are you anxious abt phone tracking?

Reactions: Rocinante and RemainingDubious
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Me too if they shoot me in the head

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Deadfrogwalking, femmedelaville, RemainingDubious and 1 other person
xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
Why are you anxious abt phone tracking?
I have a very pro-life family and they know about my mental health issues. My brother is also very tech savvy and would try to report me missing once my phone has been off for however many hours as that's not usual behaviour from me, tell police to track my phones last location/my last purchases, and he will dig social media til the cows come home. I know all this about him though so I can 'counter atrack' accordingly lol. If I was to go alone, I'm almost certain I can get 6-10 hours undetected which is likely enough time. But the other person doesn't know this. Who knows if they also have technically minded family members or friends. They might not be as careful as me. And if they are found, I am found.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and RemainingDubious
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
It depends. Introducing someone else could make or break it. If they want to back down, they will likely try to stop you as well, rather than just accepting that they don't want to do it and allowing you to choose for yourself. On the other hand, if you want to back down and they don't, they may pressure you.
On the other hand, they may be the ones with the actual means to commit suicide. Maybe you feel a deep connection with them.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious, vak and sserafim
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
What abt someone from this site?
maybe if I found someone on here and got rather close to them? but currently, I don't know anyone on here well enough to trust them in that most private of moments. I'm also not sure how I would work another person into my plans for my last moments, given id like to be alone in the bath.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It could be a good idea. It could also be a very bad idea. People on here could be anyone. This site is going to attract predators as well as genuine people:

Besides that- things could go wrong with the attempt itself. One of you may survive. One of you may back out at the last minute and call the authorities. It seems to rely on a lot of trust. What if you turn up and, they're a minor? What if you don't die at the same moment? They peacefully slip away and, you're still conscious thinking- oh God- now what?

I think it could go either way really. It could be incredibly comforting or, it could be a complete nightmare I imagine.

Reactions: Deadfrogwalking and Squidward