Status
Not open for further replies.
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
i imagine at least one person will try and talk me down when I ctb by bridge someday, I was thinking of ignoring them but now I want to ask them to jump with me. While they talk about how great life is, I want to point out how shitty life is. They try and save me while I try and convince them to jump with me.

Reactions: Anarchy, mattwitt, lv-gras and 5 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
hey I thought about that aswell! It would be quite funny if they'd jump with you. Imagine reading about it in a newspaper!

Reactions: Anarchy, lv-gras, Tiburcio and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 847

Call this number if you're having suicidal thoughts 1-800-273-8255

Reactions: ThisIsTheEnd, boozlepuzzle, hopeis5427 and 7 others
Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
I doubt anyone would jump off with you :P And the longer you talk to someone the higher chances authorities might get to you if someone calls them.

Reactions: Gopatedok, Anarchy, hopeis5427 and 6 others
K

killmepls

Aug 19, 2018
Reactions: ThisIsTheEnd, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Anarchy and 6 others
D

Deleted member 847

You only live once, you have eternity to be dead

Reactions: mattwitt
D

Deleted member 847

Ok I will think about my abusive parents and how they are the main reason I want to ctb
I love you stranger please don't kill yourself

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, mattwitt, Mayfil and 2 others
D

Deleted member 847

Funerals are expensive

Reactions: mattwitt and Tiburcio
K

killmepls

Aug 19, 2018
Call this number if you're having suicidal thoughts 1-800-273-8255
Is that a suicide hotline? I always assumed they only existed to shove people into the 'mental health' system even against your will and call the cops. Maybe I am paranoid. Nobody can help me anyway. My problem is a shitty life situation.

Reactions: Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 847

Look at the positive side of things

Reactions: mattwitt
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I doubt anyone would jump off with you :P And the longer you talk to someone the higher chances authorities might get to you if someone calls them.

You're right.

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
Life is great ,you say ? Let me tell you that there is no such thing as peace in the nature or this universe.Choas is all over written in this cosmos.Peace is a myth.l and life is a disaster.

Reactions: RageQuit66, lv-gras, Ashpac and 5 others
D

Deleted member 847

Life is great ,you say ? Let me tell you that there is no such thing as peace in the nature or this universe.Choas is all over written in this cosmos.Peace is a myth.l and life is a disaster.
Why don't you just solve your problems instead of whining on this forum

Sun Stealer

Sun Stealer

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
I remember watching this British movie few years back. This guy about to jump off a tall building when he spots a fellow jumper on the next building. People asked why I was laughing I said the irony of it all. Life is so shit.

Reactions: Anarchy, throwaway123 and Tiburcio
Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
Why don't you just solve your problems instead of whining on this forum
Yea I am solving my problem by cease to exist and you did n't even gave any example of life being great.Pro life scumbag.

Reactions: Sun Stealer, lv-gras, Tiburcio and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 847

If you kill yourself, I'll kill myself too. Wait..

Reactions: Sayo, Sun Stealer, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
Can't know that life is gift when 95% of species got extinct in previous mass extinction.

D

Deleted member 847

Who's going to clean the mess if you kill yourself

Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
But we all die at some point then who is gonna clean that mess of corspe.

Reactions: Sundayafternoon and Tiburcio
hopeis5427

hopeis5427

Aug 13, 2018
''I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE BUT DONT KILL YOURSELF YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO SEE AND LIVE,YOU ARE A AMAZING PERSON EVEN THOUGH I WONT EVER WANT TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN AFTER THIS''

Reactions: Nofaith, ThisIsTheEnd, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 7 others
D

Deleted member 847

''I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE BUT DONT KILL YOURSELF YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO SEE AND LIVE,YOU ARE A AMAZING PERSON EVEN THOUGH I WONT EVER WANT TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN AFTER THIS''
This

Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
Kids in africa don't have time to be depressed, you're just ungrateful

If you're foreal.

You're right about them not having time. In a sense. But, that's not a fair comparison. Of course, If you're dying from hunger you will more than likely focus on food.

I could be wrong, but I don't think that's most people's reality here. I know I've eaten a few times today. I don't feel bad about this or my belief that food alone isn't enough to sustain me.

It's not about being grateful. It's about all the layers of existence. If you're physically comfortable with a full tummy, you'll start to aspire for the next level of comfort. For some, the next level isn't worth the effort or it doesnt exist.

Again, most here haven eaten. The discussion is now focussed on the right to a dignified death when one chooses.

PS - Africa is a continent with many countries. All of the children aren't starving. I only mentioned food because it's normally what people are referencing. A basic need.

hopeis5427

hopeis5427

Aug 13, 2018
''IF YOU KILL YOURSELF YOU WILL GO STRAIGHT TO HELL WHERE YOUUUU WILL BE TORTURED UNTIL THE WORLD ENDS''

Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
Are n't we already tortured by being locked in psych ward for 3 months . :(

Jailed for being depressed.

Reactions: Anarchy, SamK, lv-gras and 1 other person
hopeis5427

hopeis5427

Aug 13, 2018
shhhhhh dont call that torture dear...call that help.Forcibly shoving medication onto someone that may impact their mental state worse,being forced to stay and abused by the workers ARE ALL SIGNS OF HELPING

Reactions: ThisIsTheEnd, Anarchy, lv-gras and 2 others
D

Deleted member 847

If you're foreal.

You're right about them not having time. In a sense. But, that's not a fair comparison. Of course, If you're dying from hunger you will more than likely focus on food.

I could be wrong, but I don't think that's most people's reality here. I know I've eaten a few times today. I don't feel bad about this or my belief that food alone isn't enough to sustain me.

It's not about being grateful. It's about all the layers of existence. If you're physically comfortable with a full tummy, you'll start to aspire for the next level of comfort. For some, the next level isn't worth the effort or it doesnt exist.

Again, most here haven eaten. The discussion is now focussed on the right to a dignified death when one chooses.

PS - Africa is a continent with many countries. All of the children aren't starving. I only mentioned food because it's normally what people are referencing. A basic need.

Hello police, there's this guy who wants to kill himself, his address is xxx, please stop him before he does anything stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.