• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
The German media I follow says no. And certain conservative outlets would probably call this claim antisemetic.
The US independent outlets I follow say Israel is clearly targeting civilians and the antisemtism claim is bogus.

There were also some reports in German mainstream media when the journalist Shireen Abu Akleh was killed.

I still don't want to ruin my chance to run for office. So I will let brief myself by the foreign policy experts on this website. Compared to MSNBC or Fox News SaSu is still a triple A source for political research.

So what do you think? I am uncertain about it.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
The German media I follow says no. And certain conservative outlets would probably call this claim antisemetic.
The US independent outlets I follow say Israel is clearly targeting civilians and the antisemtism claim is bogus.

There were also some reports in German mainstream media when the journalist Shireen Abu Akleh was killed.

I still don't want to ruin my chance to run for office. So I will let brief myself by the foreign policy experts on this website. Compared to MSNBC or Fox News SaSu is still a triple A source for political research.

So what do you think? I am uncertain about it.
I'm curious, what US independent outlets?

Reactions: noname223
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I'm curious, what US independent outlets?
Secular Talk on YouTube. He also covers other independent outlets like The Young Turks or Breaking Points and some others. He criticizes Walsh, Shapiro etc.

I like to see the media landscape in this way. In general American politics is pretty fascinating but corrupt as fuck. Bought by the lobbies and way to old half-dead people reign over the congress.

Reactions: sserafim
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

I told you.
Jul 10, 2023
Well, what other reason would they have to target civilians? None!

I personally believe they are targeting civilians but what really ticks me off, other than the fact that innocent people are being killed on both sides, is that israel is still supported by the majority of people, because they aren't a muslim country… Religion plays a big part in the happenings in this world, still, I really thought we advanced to a point where such conflicts stemming from religious disagreements are irrational..

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Well, what other reason would they have to target civilians? None!

I personally believe they are targeting civilians but what really ticks me off, other than the fact that innocent people are being killed on both sides, is that israel is still supported by the majority of people, because they aren't a muslim country… Religion plays a big part in the happenings in this world, still, I really thought we advanced to a point where such conflicts stemming from religious disagreements are irrational..
They say the Hamas uses civilans as human shields. For example allegedly the headquarters of Hamas are in tunnels under the biggest hospitals. Israel tries to get footage to confirm that.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

I told you.
Jul 10, 2023
They say the Hamas uses civilans as human shields. For example allegedly the headquarters of Hamas are in tunnels under the biggest hospitals. Israel tries to get footage to confirm that.
Every side has their own negatives, in my opinion the media is strongly against Palestine in the war so there are most likely many things that Israel is doing, that the media or even the Israelis themselves refuse to admit.

I don't pay attention to this subject in question very much, on the news, because it angers me watching such things so I don't know much about it so I apologize if I'm wrong. I only intend to share my own opinions. I do know some things about the war and my statements are usually made based on that information.

waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
If you're just jumping into this conflict starting now and via the news you're doing it wrong. The pre 2023 Gaza War situation was apartheid. If there was ever question about terrorism or barbarism look no further than the Israeli state and it's settlers. It's no wonder there's armed struggle just coincidentally headed by groups in the region that have supra ideals and questionable ambitions. That which emerges as a hostility against your daily hostility is not neccesarily what you wish to side with even if you are in favor of a militant response to it. Yes, the IDF targets civilians when they bomb a refugee camp to kill a single Hamas commander, a hospital filled with non-combatants including women and children when targeting alleged "tunnels" allegedly used by their enemy, when bombing neighborhoods still occupied by non combatants, and destroying an entire city while bombing points of exit. Dehydration, starvation, exposure. The residual economic violence.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Slf am jst cyncl abt thr claims of b-ing th/ 'mst advncd miltry in wrld' if thy r nt targtng civlns bcse accordng t/ rports thy r bombng hmes clse t/ rfugee cmps in th/ 'sfe' zne of southrn Gza

S/ thy r eithr targtng civlns or r incomptnt in thr aims or thy r indffrnt t/ civlns @ all & r jst bombng indscrmn8tly imo

2 add t/ tht thre r also civlns suffrng wth Whte Phosphrs brns nw

real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
this is like saying "is america targeting civilians on purpose?" when it bombed hiroshima and nagasaki. ridiculous question, the bombings were unjustified and so are israel's actions