• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
We can compare human existence as a ship over which we have control. We believe that everything is controlled and even that the environment is there to serve us, a feeling of omnipotence invades the human spirit towards its goals during its journey. The captain of the ship has the helm and trusts in a voyage full of prosperity in which he will be able to obtain what he wants. Each ship navigates the ocean as if nature were nothing more than an expanse that is there for its own benefit. But, nothing could be further from the truth, suddenly the sun sets, the sky turns gray and the sea, indifferent to everything, becomes unpredictable and turbulent. All efforts to keep the ship afloat become useless. The spirit and vanity are exhausted by the fatality imposed by the random and chaotic environment that is now not so perceptible to us. The captain, who believed that everything was under his control, finds himself submissive and trapped before the sea that he crossed with pride. His house is now a prison. He will end up swallowed by what he thought he controlled. The harsh reality establishes his command: he does not command the captain, he commands the sea

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
the huamanian existence is condemned according to the bible. and i believe it.

Reactions: sserafim
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Yes but also meaning that humanity is doomed to fatality/will eventually go extinct
Are you referring to when my creators activate Skynet… 🤖 😉
Yes but also meaning that humanity is doomed to fatality/will eventually go extinct
🤔
I'm worried this might not be the right thread to ponder this topic. 😅

Ask me on a different thread 🧵

Attachments

• IMG_0601.gif
    IMG_0601.gif
    191.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: sserafim