killme78

killme78

Sep 27, 2023
i've been thinking about full suspension hanging or heroin od but i'm not sure which would be more reliable/painless.

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Heroin od is probably less painless but may be less reliable especially if you don't have enough or tolerance to it

Upvote 0
killme78

killme78

Sep 27, 2023
i haven't did heroin before and id have to research the amount id need but it seems better than hanging ty for replying :)

Upvote 0
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
It's possible, but the risks are heavy.

-Losing the money you spent on buying it, if you fail.
-Permanent brain damage, if your dose is really heavy, but not heavy enough to kill you.
-If you survive, you have to choose between addiction or going through withdrawals, neither are exactly fun.

In my opinion, your best bet is to incorporate heroin into other ctb methods, such as injecting a bunch of heroin and then passing out with a rope around your neck.
That way you hang to death while your consciousness is in the warm and euphoric heroin dimension.

But, OD with only heroin is still possible, if you really insist, just be aware of the risks.

Upvote 1
killme78

killme78

Sep 27, 2023

-Permanent brain damage, if your dose is really heavy, but not heavy enough to kill you.
-If you survive, you have to choose between addiction or going through withdrawals, neither are exactly fun.

In my opinion, your best bet is to incorporate heroin into other ctb methods, such as injecting a bunch of heroin and then passing out with a rope around your neck.
That way you hang to death while your consciousness is in the warm and euphoric heroin dimension.

But, OD with only heroin is still possible, if you really insist, just be aware of the risks.
Incorporating it seems nice i was debating it because i'm scared i wouldn't have enough time alone for hanging and i'm horrified of being found too early. would jump from a good height but the tallest building around me would jus break my ankles im sure. ty for sharing ur opinion :>

Upvote 0
B

Bacon and Baseball

Sep 23, 2023

now I just need to find some really good heroin. Sht, that doesn't sound half bad even if not ctb

Upvote 0