brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, EternalShore, falling_snow and 2 others
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i suppose it depends on your personality. if you are the type to stay angry, it may as well be the same as hate.

Reactions: RemainingDubious, Lost in a Dream and sserafim
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
no. they are not interchangeable, but u cannot have 1 w/o the other🧸

Reactions: RemainingDubious and sserafim
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
No, hate is fuel for anger. It's basically like a hot burner on a stove and the anger it can trigger is what boils over when you're on high heat.

It's possible to be angry without being hateful, depending on what it is that you're upset about specifically. When hate gets involved, it just makes it so much more intense.

Reactions: Forever Sleep, MyChoiceAlone, Final_Choice and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
No, not at all. You can be angry without there being any hatred behind it and you can feel hate towards something without feeling anger towards it. While the two do coincide very often, they aren't interchangable. Hatred refers to a deep-seated dislike/aversion to something or someone. Anger, on the otherhand, is a temporary feeling of hostility towards someone or something. You can feel anger towards something or someone for a variety of reasons outside of hatred and vice versa.

Reactions: RemainingDubious, MyChoiceAlone, Lost in a Dream and 1 other person
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Hatred is more a mindset. Hatred is more on going and deep-seated.

Anger is a reaction. It's a temporary emotion triggered by events.

You might hate broccoli but not be angered by it.

Attachments

• IMG_0380.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Dead Ghost, RemainingDubious and 3 others
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
right. you can feel anger at someone you like/love or you can also not really be angry (indifferent) at someone you hate.

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
No, anger is temporary, while hate can stay with someone a lifetime.

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone and sserafim
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Hate is a visceral feeling that doesn't go away easily.
Anger is temporary. It's burns hot but dies quick.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Does anger turn into hatred?

Reactions: Rocinante and RemainingDubious
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Feb 18, 2024
  • Informative
Reactions: psp3000 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
It can if you allow it.

We're taught to be emotionally irresponsible. Adults barely take responsibility for their own thoughts and/or feelings.

This will explain better than i can:

Oh okay. Thanks for lmk. I think I'm both mad at and hate society, capitalism, and the world. I think it started as anger and then turned into hatred. I can't tell if it's hatred or just a very strong dislike.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Feb 18, 2024
Oh okay. Thanks for lmk. I think I'm both mad at and hate society, capitalism, and the world. I think it started as anger and then turned into hatred
What has the world done? It'd probably be okay without humans, there's some places that look nice. Animals are okay.

i personally really dislike society and capitalism too.

i think the reason i dislike society is due to it not actually being social and it loving capitalism so much, to the point it's willing to waste away being it's slave for crumbs. It annoys me how dumb society is too. It falls for the same bullshit over and over and doesn't even notice.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
What has the world done? It'd probably be okay without humans, there's some places that look nice. Animals are okay.

i personally really dislike society and capitalism too.

i think the reason i dislike society is due to it not actually being social and it loving capitalism so much, to the point it's willing to waste away being it's slave for crumbs. It annoys me how dumb society is too. It falls for the same bullshit over and over and doesn't even notice.
I'm just mad that I have to live in it. The world isn't well-suited for me. They say that hell is other people, and I hate how society is social and how socializing is such a big aspect of life. Social interaction is inescapable and unavoidable because your survival relies on it. You'll have to talk to and interact with people in person everywhere you go (at school, work, etc) and be around people 24/7. Honestly, I just don't like people or having to talk to, see or interact with them. Online is fine but I detest in-person. I just don't like being around people. I wish that I could escape people and society.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: psp3000, sserafim and RemainingDubious
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I assume that anger is temporary and hatred lasts forever

or it starts intensely and lingers on

Reactions: sserafim and RemainingDubious
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Feb 18, 2024
I'm just mad that I have to live in it. The world isn't well-suited for me. They say that hell is other people, and I hate how society is social and how socializing is such a big aspect of life. Social interaction is inescapable and unavoidable because your survival relies on it. You'll have to talk to and interact with people in person everywhere you go (at school, work, etc) and be around people 24/7. Honestly, I just don't like people or having to talk to, see or interact with them. Online is fine but I detest in-person. I just don't like being around people. I wish that I could escape people and society.
i personally can't see society as social since the majority of the people who make up societies are selfish. There's barely any compassion, there's a complete lack of understanding with no intent to overcome ignorance, etc

Like you said social interactions are often necessary, in society we're often completely at the mercy of those who have knowledge, skills, resources, etc.

When in a taxi for example you're at the mercy of the driver. You need them to drive safely to your destination, you're also at the mercy of every other driver on the road around you and need them to also drive safely anyone of them has the power to leave you fucked up. I'd love to die but ending up paralysed unable to communicate, while having the same thoughts and feelings as i do but physical stuck waiting for death sounds worse than death.

As individuals we're pretty powerless and usually completely insignificant.

i'm not sure if people often talk to others out of choice. i hate it when people talk to people they don't like only to bitch about them when they're out of sight.

i personally won't talk to someone i don't like.

Have you not thought about leaving society? Find some place you like the look of and see how you feel away from everything you dislike? If you hate that too you could always just leave your fate to nature.

Is camping much of a thing over there? 🏕️ have you ever done that and if so did you not find that better than your current day to day experience?

Reactions: sserafim
InversedShadow

InversedShadow

Student
Dec 28, 2023
Not neccesarily, hatred is something much more deeper than anger, its a long lasting emotion towards someone or something, its almost like wanting to get rid of it just because it exists and it absolutely is disgusting and u wouldn't want it to exist. Anger is just a temporary frustration that won't last as long as hatred ever will.
Both of those are the feelings that make human minds less comprehensible and people getting lost in them easily lost themselves or others or the things they want to accomplish/succeed at, thatss why its never worth to get lost in these and its better to learn how to control ur anger and limit hatred as much as possible

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore