• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
i dont think the sn ship has sailed though bc this guy in the us just got it for 60 dollars
There's a few overseas vendors willing to ship to the US. You have to look for them or ask on here and see if anyone will share with you. I don't have one sorry.

Out of interest, if you're in the USA, why don't you just buy a shotgun?

Reactions: karmaisabitch
K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
There's a few overseas vendors willing to ship to the US. You have to look for them or ask on here and see if anyone will share with you. I don't have one sorry.

Out of interest, if you're in the USA, why don't you just buy a shotgun?
because im not old enough i believe and its just hazordus as hell, its scary

DogSandwich

DogSandwich

You know, like a failure
Apr 4, 2024
I really don't understand some of these responses. I live in the middle of the US and got 200 g of SN shipped to me not four weeks ago. From an easily Googled Chem manufacturer who asked for no verifications. It's 99%, tested. I'm sure I just got lucky, but it took me two days of searching online to find this. If you want proof dm me and I can post pictures of labels and package. (With source info censored, as I believe those are forum rules. )
It's not impossible, just do your due diligence if this is something you really want. I apologize, but it can be frustrating to see so many on these forums just decide that, " that ship has sailed," because they don't want to do a little bit of leg work.

K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
I really don't understand some of these responses. I live in the middle of the US and got 200 g of SN shipped to me not four weeks ago. From an easily Googled Chem manufacturer who asked for no verifications. It's 99%, tested. I'm sure I just got lucky, but it took me two days of searching online to find this. If you want proof dm me and I can post pictures of labels and package. (With source info censored, as I believe those are forum rules. )
It's not impossible, just do your due diligence if this is something you really want. I apologize, but it can be frustrating to see so many on these forums just decide that, " that ship has sailed," because they don't want to do a little bit of leg work.
omg omg can you please contact me somewhere, i cant pm herw but i have other socials

K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
If you're 18, you'll just have to wait until your 21
then.
i reallly dont have time for that
nvm i have the ability to pm now, if you could pm me that would be great!

Last edited:
innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
Could you DM? I think I found the same one

• Love
Reactions: tomyumgoong
L

LostSoul1965

Apr 15, 2024
I lucked into one. Wonder if it's the same? Could you PM me as well?

anonymousbookreader

anonymousbookreader

Apr 5, 2024
I and other people have been searching for hours upon hours, days upon days. It's not as easy as it was for you. If we could all find it in 2 days we wouldn't feel like there's no hope for it. Some people look for months. You really did just get lucky.

DogSandwich

DogSandwich

You know, like a failure
Apr 4, 2024
I and other people have been searching for hours upon hours, days upon days. It's not as easy as it was for you. If we could all find it in 2 days we wouldn't feel like there's no hope for it. Some people look for months. You really did just get lucky.
I can appreciate that. There are several other posters in this thread echoing my sentiment, though. You can still get it relatively easily. I'm sure it's going to become increasingly difficult, so keep trying.

SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
I can appreciate that. There are several other posters in this thread echoing my sentiment, though. You can still get it relatively easily. I'm sure it's going to become increasingly difficult, so keep trying.
Could you PM me as well? I've been looking for hours

E

Egroeg91

Apr 25, 2024
i feel like everywhere i tried only ships to companies
I purchased SN recently from some company, and tested it and thank god it's the real deal. It's so difficult to get this stuff nowadays atleast for me! I don't know how other people find it easy to acquire this.

Reactions: karmaisabitch
F

Fantasy22

May 10, 2024
I've been looking for days it's so difficult for some reason. Maybe I jsut don't know how to look harder but I swear it's the same things, must be a lab/organization. Can't ship to residential address. Even ones that looks promising I get to check bam they don't ship to my county and I'm like this is what I get for getting my hopes.