sadghost

sadghost

S
May 17, 2020
After reading a few threads, I see SN is becoming less available so would ordering it warrant a police visit or the package not being delivered?

i live with my family so I don't want to raise any alarms. I'm considering getting a P.O Box and getting it delivered to there just in case?

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
After reading a few threads, I see SN is becoming less available so would ordering it warrant a police visit or the package not being delivered?

i live with my family so I don't want to raise any alarms. I'm considering getting a P.O Box and getting it delivered to there just in case?

It depends firstly on the legal status of SN in Canada. Are you aware of what that is?

I presume your suggestion of a P.O. Box is to avoid family detection rather than customs/police detection, for which it would make little difference?

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
There is barely any anonymity with purchasing SN in your country. Records of your transaction will be kept if there is some sort of investigation brought upon you for a minimum of two years. Company policies may indefinitely hold onto records for their own inventory.
Record of sale

475 (1)
A record of each sale of a restricted component must be kept for two years after the date of the sale. The record must include the following information and documents:
(a) the buyer's name, address and telephone number;​
(b) the date of the sale;​
(c) the bill of lading, sales receipt or similar document;​
(d) the type of document provided under section 473 and the document's reference number;​
(e) the Footnote *product name and quantity of the component sold;​
(f) an indication of whether the component was sold in bulk or in packages;​
(g) if the component was sold in packages, the weight or volume of each package;​
(h) a description of how the component will be used; and​
(i) if the component was shipped, the date of reception and the quantity received.​

If you're planning on purchasing from any company that is producing NaNO2, you'll have to comply with this:
Identification

Before a restricted component is sold, the buyer must be required to establish their identity by providing

(a) if the buyer intends to use the component to manufacture an explosive and a licence or certificate is required for this purpose, the number of the buyer's licence or certificate;​
(b) if the buyer intends to sell the component, proof that the buyer is included on the component sellers list; and​
(c) in all other cases,​
(i) a piece of identification, issued by the Government of Canada or a provincial, municipal or foreign government, that bears a photograph of the buyer,​
(ii) two pieces of identification, each of which sets out the buyer's name, at least one of which is issued by the Government of Canada or a provincial, municipal or foreign government and at least one of which sets out the buyer's address,​
(iii) the buyer's provincial pesticide licence,​
(iv) proof of the buyer's Canadian Wheat Board identification number,​
(v) proof of the buyer's Producteur Agricole number,​
(vi) proof of the buyer's Ontario Federation of Agriculture number,​
(vii) the buyer's business licence or proof of the buyer's corporate registration, or​
(viii) proof of the buyer's registration under the Controlled Goods Regulations.​

A reshipping service may be your only way of obtaining products outlined in the Explosives Act. Total grey area and I do not personally endorse it or recommend that route. There are obvious risks associated, such as the potential opening of your package, and being told that they cannot ship it through Canada.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pen>Sword and autumnal
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
In North America, to achieve anonymity, you could use www.purse.io
It's a crypto-based marketplace where you can shop for Amazon.com items indirectly, with a discount up to -33% (around -25%, fees deducted), where you pay with BTC or BCH strangers to gift you the items you're after... Consequently, you never use your card, neither reveal to Amazon your shipping address linked to an account you own, but still receive goods at home. It is tied to an escrow service. You make the deposit in advance but the confirmation that the transaction went smoothly only happens AFTER you received / opened the package satisfactorily. So the risk to be scammed or disappointed is null.

Behind the scenes, it exploits Amazon balance & gift card owners (mostly Turk Mechanic workers but not only, also misc resellers or persons who receive from their grandma a gift card at christmas and are not interested to use, they can sell this virtual merchandise to Purse)... These workers/users cannot cash out their Amazon balance to banking means (Amazon forbids it). Their only solution is then to shop, so you pay these persons "anonymously" with crypto (Purse is Tor compatible) to shop instead of yourself ...all while winning money on their back. They're the one in needs with demand to flow out their stock of unusable money, in need of a partner for a solution... that's where you intervene. It's a model whose ethic can be argued against but it exists.

If you feel clueless about acquiring cryptocurrencies properly (the stealth way), Purse also has an internal eBay-like platform, where to sell personal goods, to get paid / cash in Bitcoin.... which you can reuse immediatly to spend at Amazon as described above (with a very interesting rebate)
The higher the rebate you ask for, the longer you risk to wait until your order is fulfilled, especially within North America because the exchange is crowded (some pros dropship using Purse). This is a lot less true for Europe : I passed dozens of orders in 1-2 days at the highest discount. It's like black friday time but all the year round, on the whole catalogue.

There remains weak points in the procedure, with the intermediary shopper, Amazon and Purse, but hidden under indirect cover. The shoppers gets your address from the Amazon Wishlist you transmit (public URL to copy and paste) or Purse if you pre-filled it on the site's side. Aside that, no other reference. No trace on your bank account. No order showing at Amazon on your side. It would lose privacy only if Amazon or the SN amazon 3rd party merchant were to mass handle the shipping address to authorities. Until then, it can't get any better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and autumnal
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Also the site's ownership is switching hands as we speak... it's possible that the conditions morph.

In the past, it was possible to shop at ALL country specific version sites of Amazon (whether Mexico, India, China, Italia, Germany, Spain and more than I care to remember). Since some time (not sure exactly why the transition but have hypothetised), it has been restricted to Amazon Global (.com), Canada, UK & Japan
But even these portals often permit to ship to the neighbouring countries of the geographical zone (at least, if not vastly global for .com). I'm using UK to deliver elsewhere in Europe
Despite the international shipping costs, I'm still winning due to the large discount, especially if the amounts are high (few hundreds ...never bought an above $1000 laptop yet)
Disclaimer that first purchases are only limited to 15% with that platform.

The first only (confirmed), then it unlocks -33%.
The fees increase (moderatly proportionally) as the discount requested is more demanding also. The purchases are not limited, except by the ongoing marketplace offer/demand, which can be observed here https://purse.io/earn/btc (reversed, like if you were shopping for customers)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
Not at all, I'm not sure why it's such a problem for people to obtain in Canada.

Yes I used a shipping service (Just google it) and it was reopened ( because it's mandatory with every package done in this service ) correctly labeled and sent directly to me without a single issue. This was not done anonymously and I didn't need to provide any extra information at all, just paid a bit more for some handling fees. That's it.

Reactions: enjolras
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Shipito doesn't inspect packages (or so is their support's claim)

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Shipito doesn't inspect packages (or so is their support's claim)

Interesting... Terms and Conditions confirms that only law enforcement will inspect packages, which is standard for literally any company. That being said, law enforcement won't care, as SN is 100% legal in the U.S. Customs would be the only issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: enjolras
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
There is barely any anonymity with purchasing SN in your country. Records of your transaction will be kept if there is some sort of investigation brought upon you for a minimum of two years. Company policies may indefinitely hold onto records for their own inventory.

If you're planning on purchasing from any company that is producing NaNO2, you'll have to comply with this:

A reshipping service may be your only way of obtaining products outlined in the Explosives Act. Total grey area and I do not personally endorse it or recommend that route. There are obvious risks associated, such as the potential opening of your package, and being told that they cannot ship it through Canada.
Did not understand (dumb Quarky). Basically "yes", SN delivery in Canada is risky ? I have not heard people being investigated ..

Reactions: LonelyNick