• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Malletboy

Malletboy

Nov 27, 2019
The only thing about those methods is that they heavily affect other people. Getting hit in the subway affects the hundreds of people who are commuting, not to mention how the person controlling the metro will have to watch (& be unable to stop) your death.

plus it's messy and probably pretty painful.

Reactions: Absurdity, Moonicide, Adieu and 3 others
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I should warn you that posting about this method- is gonna result in some pretty strong feelings & posts. As I am sure you can imagine & appreciate. It essentially involves not only the driver (who is very likely to suffer PTSD for being involved in yr death) not to mention anyone else that's sees it or whose day is disrupted. Also importantly; it 's a horribly violent way to go & many attempters have ended up maimed & severely injured-In a much worse state than they were before essentially. Please re-consider. No one can stop you of course but it's worth considering these factors first perhaps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moonicide, Jean4, Adieu and 2 others
Mako

Mako

SpaceGhost
Dec 4, 2019
I'd advice going for train decapitation somewhere remote.
Safer and you dont traumatize anyone besides the traindriver

Weakling666

Weakling666

Night Breed
Dec 9, 2019
Train would be better imo. If you're of the sort that don't care how you affect others, than go for subway I guess, not uncommon afterall.

Reactions: Adieu
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
My personal opinion, is no. I wouldn't want to be responsible for the feelings of all those on the train. It has also been shown that many train operators CTB themselves after killing someone because they cannot live with themselves.

You would be destroying their families also. Too much collateral damage for my personal liking.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
It can be reliable, but like others said, if you don't want to involve others in your death, then it's better to choose a method that has a lower chance of traumatizing others. As far as reliability, it depends on how you hit the train (whether your neck was severed or just your body hitting it). If you survive such an attempt, you would likely end up losing many limbs, possibly even end up as a vegetable and life getting objectively and subjectively worse. Furthermore, some areas now have fences that close which would make it harder for (if not outright prevent) people to CTB via speeding trains, especially in the subway.

isam

isam

Dec 11, 2019
Then it wouldn't be CTB, but CTT.

Sorry. Even when I'm down as hell my shitty humor is still here. :ahhha:

Reactions: Qbert
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
The driver of a train would likely have PTSD. I've been on some subways where I swear people would be more likely to just hate you for screwing up their commute..

The world just does not care.

A

Anathema

Dec 2, 2019
I've seen some gruesome videos of people who laid flat on train tracks and stayed alive for minutes. Not a pretty sight... best bet is to put your neck exactly where the wheel's going to collide and pray your survival instincts don't move you an inch.