Downandout82

Downandout82

Feb 10, 2020
So I got out off hospital and now my plan is ready I have the time and the information but always fear it won't work I've tried a few times well 28 and it's never been right this time am alone and no one will come for days I hope this will work is there a fool prof way because I can't take one more day off this hell on earth: I always wonder what's next what will happen when am dead no one will care I went to a friends funeral last week and 8 people was there am glad I've paid to have no one there. I wonder what happenes when we die I hope to find out and be happy for once

• Hugs
Reactions: CantDoIt and BoneWeary57
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Death is the end for all time

After Death is non-existence forever. A human is only the brain and the body that's it. once the brain dies the brain can no longer generate consciousness ever again.

A human brain has 86 billion neurons brain cells each can have 1000's of connections to other neurons which can form incredibly large numbers of patterns. This is what creates consciousness and thinking

This is how many different ways you can arrange 52 cards 80,658,175,170,943,878,571,660,636,856,403,766,975,289,505,440,883,277,824,000,000,000,000
so imagine what number of ways the 86 billion neurons can arrange. this complexity is there for a reason to create the mind.

Why would a tiny animal like a human outlast the Earth ( 5 billion years to go) the Sun 10 billion years, the universe?

Even protons and black holes will decay as the universe expands forever into nothingness

How big a battery would be needed to power a soul for a trillion to the quadrillion power years since you need to eat 3 meals a day pounds of food to power the brain for one day ? where is this battery , what or where are souls what are they doing , why are they and god hiding? why hasn't anyone with all the equipment tech not been able to detect a soul, it's power source , god , afterlife , reincarnation , computer simulation , magic etc. ?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Downandout82, Avoider, Talvikki and 1 other person
B

BoneWeary57

Jun 5, 2024
The size of a funeral or memorial service isn't important. I've been to huge services where 99% of the people attended because they felt obligated and the deceased was an asshole. Someone dying doesn't make them a saint. I've been to tiny services where the deceased was a wonderful person and was truly being mourned/missed. So there's that.
As far as what comes next, who knows. It, like so many other things in life, is dependent upon ones views and beliefs or lack thereof. But all human and animal life is energy. Energy can't be destroyed- only changes. So, something happens, but what? Time will tell.

Reactions: Downandout82, Fall_Apart and divinemistress36
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Yes

Reactions: ToMoveOn, Talvikki and pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find peace from all the suffering, I wish you all the best, existence really is too cruel, I personally just hope and believe that death is nothingness where all is forgotten about for me and I'll never exist again.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Nobody knows but those who have reported NDEs say otherwise

Reactions: CantDoIt
dust-in-the-wind

dust-in-the-wind

Aug 24, 2024
It's the great mystery so nobody knows.

Reactions: CantDoIt and divinemistress36
Outsider

Outsider

deep in darkness
Apr 1, 2020
I hope that's true. But it also makes me wonder: wasn't I essentially "dead" before I was born? So how is it possible that I'm alive now? Why does anything exist at all, rather than just nothingness? And what's the deal with time only moving forward? What if it could go backwards? Sometimes I even think about the possibility of a multiverse, where infinite versions of "me" might exist, experiencing every conceivable form of pain this world has to offer.