• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Afterman

take me somewhere nice
Nov 13, 2018
I always hear people say they would love immortality. I never understood that. Maybe they don't really think hard enough.

Reactions: Élégie, HGL91, TheGoodGuy and 25 others
LostGirl

LostGirl

My time has come
Dec 3, 2018
I always hear people say they would love immortality. I never understood that. Maybe they don't really think hard enough.

Those people have not suffered and are enjoying life. Who doesn't want the fun to last forever? I haven't heard any terminally ill patient ask for immortality so they can suffer in eternality.

Reactions: Élégie, HGL91, Alpha_Draco_Pegasus and 27 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Those people have not suffered and are enjoying life. Who doesn't want the fun to last forever? I haven't heard any terminally ill patient ask for immortality so they can suffer in eternality.
One bout of suffering is enough to enlighten anyone. Shows how many people haven't experienced real pain??

Reactions: TheGoodGuy, Comatose11, Sasha and 9 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Really depends on the stipulations of your immortality. If you are in perfect health forever, can't feel harm, etc. Then it might be worth it. Only thing i really would worry about is if the earth is destroyed and you are left floating in space forever.

Other than that just imagine what you could accomplish in people's lives. You could go from city to city across the world for thousands of years.

Personally if i could manipulate it a little i would want an extended lifespan not immortality. Extended lifespan where I'm in my prime for a few thousand years. That would be great.

Reactions: Morbid Cam, Sasha, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Really depends on the stipulations of your immortality. If you are in perfect health forever, can't feel harm, etc. Then it might be worth it.
And depends on your mindset

Reactions: Sasha, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 4 others
LostGirl

LostGirl

My time has come
Dec 3, 2018
One bout of suffering is enough to enlighten anyone. Shows how many people haven't experienced real pain??

So true and it shows how rare we are...lol

Reactions: Sasha, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 4 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I wonder would it be best to keep my immortality a secret or let the entire world know. Probably a secret. If i keep it a secret i would have to keep my relationships short lived. Imagine marrying someone and they started wondering why you never age. You would have to tell each person you are moving soon to a different place. See them a few times to hang out then make sure you leave before they get suspicious.

Reactions: Sasha, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 3 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
So true and it shows how rare we are...lol
Ok good point. I'm truly pathetic :D fucking loving it

Sorry, not having a go, I'm just a sarcastic bastard about life

Reactions: Sasha, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
Thinking about immortality makes me anxious.

Reactions: Élégie, Sasha, Goldenwolf and 7 others
LostGirl

LostGirl

My time has come
Dec 3, 2018
Ok good point. I'm truly pathetic :D fucking loving it

Sorry, not having a go, I'm just a sarcastic bastard about life

When you have been ravaged by what life has thrown at you, who can bemoan you for a bit of sarcasm?

Reactions: Élégie, Sasha, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 8 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
Reactions: Sasha, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 6 others
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Immortality is my worse fear. That would be the worst curse, a horror beyond imagination. Never wanted to be mortal. I don't understand the whole concept of immortality anyway. To me this is death, there was no death before birth. Being born is like dying and going to hell, in my opinion.

Reactions: Sasha, Goldenwolf, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Yes. A kind clean place where the Void will wash all your worries away. No more problems forever? Sleeping forever? Peace? What is so wrong with that?

Reactions: Sasha, Goldenwolf, Weeping Garbage Can and 8 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Yes. A kind clean place where the Void will wash all your worries away. No more problems forever? Sleeping forever? Peace? What is so wrong with that?
Whatever happens to the person, are you thinking about those around that person ?

G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
Life was all right when I was a kid. If a person could spend eternity being real stupid and never having to care about anything then it may be worth it.

But once I grew up, I found out the truth. That it all blows and the good times are over forever.

Reactions: Morbid Cam, xb243, Sasha and 9 others
GreenLantern

GreenLantern

John Stewart
Nov 18, 2018
Thank goodness the show/movie Highlander isn't real life. Although in that even immortals can die by decapitating each others' heads.

Reactions: Sasha, mattwitt, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
There's a lot of things I for one don't want to make public, not even in my note. Controversial opinions and the like. So I'll simply tone it down to just being I dislike society, I've been screwed over by society, and while there's been glimmers of beauty and happiness, there's a lot of imperfections around here that a perfectionist like me can neither tolerate and can no longer take it.
So I'm hoping if there is an afterlife, it'll be completely my ideal world. Without the crap or undesirable elements that I've experienced and see around here/know that exist around.
You get the idea.
Rant over :)

Reactions: Sasha, Goldenwolf, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Whatever happens to the person, are you thinking about those around that person ?
Why should that matter? Not understanding your question.

Reactions: Sasha, Weeping Garbage Can, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
A

anelakapu

Mar 28, 2018
I think death and life might be more alike than we think.. life is temporary but it gets perpetuated. death is permanent but it gets disrupted. Every moment youre dying but also a breeding ground. They both pull on each other. Life might be as permanent as death, death might be as temporary. when things end its like they were never there in the first place. Some talk about returning to the void but i think this is the void. life is a conduit of death...theyre both nothing.

Reactions: Soulless_Angel, Sasha, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
Death means nothing for the person who died. There's no consciousness anymore. There's really nothing more then this. We are not living in a fairy tale.

For the people staying behind, it's possible absolutely horrible.

Reactions: Sasha, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Skathon and 8 others
S

Spiko

May 30, 2018
Death is the best. No suffering more.

Reactions: suffering, Sasha, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
T

Throwaway478953b

Nov 15, 2018
Death is peace if the mainstream idea of it is right.

Nonexistance means:

No desire. (No dissatisfaction{wanting something but not having it})

No fear.

No pain or suffering.

No guilt.

No discomfort at all.

No tiredness.

No weakness.

No sadness.

No missing out on anything at all.

Perfect safety

For eternity

If you could go to a place like that, who wouldn't want to?

So if when we die we stop existing, then death is a gift and really appealing.
Not at all what we were taught it was.

Reactions: Sasha, Goldenwolf, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 9 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Death is the best thing

Reactions: suffering, Sasha, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
quote-death-is-sometimes-a-punishment-often-a-gift-to-many-it-has-been-a-favor-seneca-the-younger-57-3-0317.jpg

Reactions: Morbid Cam, Sasha, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Absofuckinglutely! Lol! Me off ADD meds

Boxoftools

Boxoftools

Dec 4, 2018

Have you ever met someone like that? its hard for me to imagine someone who has not experienced pain.

Reactions: Sasha, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 3 others
John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
The thing is, nothing would stay fun or exciting forever. All novelty would wear off eventually and you would be left with a pervasive boredom. Just think about TV for example. After a while you will have watched every plot possible.

Reactions: Sasha, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 3 others