DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Last thing I want is to get robbed before I ctb

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i would say that it's safer than gaza? it's a city. must be a touristy spot. ever hear of machu picchu?

• Yay!
Reactions: jujuklam, Gonnerr and Niirvana
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
1.2 millions tourist per year in cuzco from my online search. Mainly for macchu picchu , its not that big of a city , 430k , so its a lot safer than detroit, south side chicago and a lot of other places.
On alert to travelers Web site , its consider safe with the color yellow , the 4 colors are green , yellow , orange and red. So i would go there with no fear.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Red Desert and DreamEnd
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
1.2 millions tourist per year in cuzco from my online search. Mainly for macchu picchu , its not that big of a city , 430k , so its a lot safer than detroit, south side chicago and a lot of other places.
On alert to travelers Web site , its consider safe with the color yellow , the 4 colors are green , yellow , orange and red. So i would go there with no fear.
Would Detroit be red?

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Last thing I want is to get robbed before I ctb
I advise you not to take the tourist buses, some of these buses will send you directly to the Aragua Train which will tell you which bus or which line you are going to travel on (even which hotel you will stay in), thus charging you more than normal, If they notice that you are not Hispanic, you may attract attention due to the stereotype in Latin America that all non-Hispanics who come here have enormous amounts of money.

So be careful of this since it has become very common, especially in Peru.

Reactions: jujuklam and Praestat_Mori
T

timing

Nov 22, 2023
Peru is one of the safer South American countries. More of petty crime is prevalent like pickpocketing. In general South America is more dangerous than elsewhere. Just got to be streetsmart.

Reactions: jujuklam