• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tired of existing

Nov 28, 2020
Hi, I'm new to this community, sorry for my bad gramar, english is not my first language.
I am 35 and like many here I am contemplating about the meaning of life and if it's worth to keep pushing on.
I live in an european "wellfare state" like some in the US would call it I guess, so no matter what happens to me or what I do I will never be homeless or without access to free healthcare, food and basic necessities to survive.

Nevetherless I think my life leads no where, just working in a dead end Job, no family, few friends.
I see people all around me aiming for something in life, a carrier, a house, wealth, property, family and so on.
It seems that this not for me, life is not for me.

I'm thinking CTB is like a goal in life itself, very very very hard to do and some sort of achivement.
After all, we are all gonna die, yet few are able to conjure the willpower to end der lifes and beat their SI at a time of their own choosing.

Most people live out their lifes no matter how unhappy or physically impaired they become because they fear the other side.
Yet those who overcome those fears can take the exit and cut a bad life short instead of dragging it on...

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I agree with you. CTB is certainly an achievement.
Many people say the cowards kill themselves because it's easy. They're clearly wrong.
Dying voluntarily whenever you feel like is the hardest thing to do in life.

T

Tired of existing

Nov 28, 2020
Hi, I'm new to this community, sorry for my bad gramar, english is not my first language.
I am 35 and like many here I am contemplating about the meaning of life and if it's worth to keep pushing on.
I live in an european "wellfare state" like some in the US would call it I guess, so no matter what happens to me or what I do I will never be homeless or without access to free healthcare, food and basic necessities to survive.

Nevetherless I think my life leads no where, just working in a dead end Job, no family, few friends.
I see people all around me aiming for something in life, a carrier, a house, wealth, property, family and so on.
It seems that this not for me, life is not for me.

I'm thinking CTB is like a goal in life itself, very very very hard to do and some sort of achivement.
After all, we are all gonna die, yet few are able to conjure the willpower to end der lifes and beat their SI at a time of their own choosing.

Most people live out their lifes no matter how unhappy or physically impaired they become because they fear the other side.
Yet those who overcome those fears can take the exit and cut a bad life short instead of dragging it on...

Damn it, the title sould be "Is CTB an achivement in life in itself? ".
Sorry for the typo folks.

• Hugs
Reactions: daddy Phil :)
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I wish I did it years ago when I didn't have SI.

it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
If people have treated you like garbage in your life, like they have treated me, then, yes, it in an achievement.

Reactions: alown
Status
Not open for further replies.