• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
is choking with a ratchet strap and something soft between an effective way to CTB? trying to find something i could do that is easy, low failure and relatively painless. If it's ineffective, are there any good sources to get SN? I live in southern ontario canada and couldn't find any good sources. It upsets me how hard they make it to just kill yourself easily. That being said im happy Canada is taking steps towards assisted suicide,, thanks

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
It depends on how you're planning to do it. If you mean just choking yourself with it you'll probably stop yourself. Ive been reading on here about partial hanging and it seems pretty efficient once you nail down how to do it.
Im also curious to get a source for sn because for me that's way more ideal than anything else.