• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
No, as long as you expose yourself to the gas with the optimal concentration I wouldn't be painful at all. Read the Carbon Monoxide chapter on the PPH Essentials. Inert gas is better btw.​

It is advisable to examine autopsy photos and reports. Yesterday, I read about a guy whose eyeball popped out, and other traumas meant that he did not die peacefully. Understandably, not everyone will appear the same after death.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
As was said before, it needs to be very well prepared. CO Method is my method of choice because even if certain acids would be banned, char coal may never be able to be banned. Done the right way it should be very effective. And every year lot's people are dieing "peacefully" not knowing that it's dangerous to place the grill after grill party into the house.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
It is advisable to examine autopsy photos and reports.​
I already do that. I advise you to read the PPeH.
I read about a guy whose eyeball popped out, and other traumas meant that he did not die peacefully.​
That's because he spent time in suboptimal concentration making him convulse and suffer and/or the effects of the normal decay of a corpse. He probably didn't use any CO detector to reach the optimal >10000ppm before exposing itself to the gas, that's the tricky part of the method.

Btw I don't like the CO method. The only methods I like are Inert Gas and N.​

BoredomSeeker

BoredomSeeker

"A black light bulb. The repression of an idea."
May 25, 2023
I've personally heard that it's a very chill way to go, but it should be noted that I am not an expert and am simply basing this off of my own experience, just as a good chunk of people here do.

U

UKscotty

Enlightened
May 20, 2021
Very peaceful which is why it is not recommended. It is extremely dangerous to innocent people unless really done in a controlled way.

You have to be very careful or other people will be killed

P

pele

May 26, 2023
I already do that. I advise you to read the PPeH.

That's because he spent time in suboptimal concentration making him convulse and suffer and/or the effects of the normal decay of a corpse. He probably didn't use any CO detector to reach the optimal >10000ppm before exposing itself to the gas, that's the tricky part of the method.

Btw I don't like the CO method. The only methods I like are Inert Gas and N.​
What's inert gas or N?

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Inert Gases are gases that can be breathed and don't react with the body, but they displace oxygen. They kill by hypoxia in a totally peaceful, fast and painless way.

N is Nembutal, the drug normally used in euthanasia/assisted suicide.

Read the PPH Essentials.​

P

pele

May 26, 2023
Inert Gases are gases that can be breathed and don't react with the body, but they displace oxygen. They kill by hypoxia in a totally peaceful, fast and painless way.

N is Nembutal, the drug normally used in euthanasia/assisted suicide.

Read the PPH Essentials.​
Do u know how easily accessible those times are and do they have to be set up in a specific way?

C

coldmoonshine

Jul 25, 2023
I tried this two days ago.. I have never lit a bloody charcoal grill so I failed miserably, so disappointed.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I thought it was the most peaceful. Is there a way to do it without a car? I don't have a car or even a gas oven.
Uh, neither of those ways are very good. The preferred way for CO CTB is using charcoal in a small enclosure of some kind. The CO method should be studied carefully before any attempts are made, as a screw up can really screw you up in a bad way if you're unsuccessful. Read everything you can find about the method. There is a lot of info here on SaSu.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
I tried this two days ago.. I have never lit a bloody charcoal grill so I failed miserably, so disappointed.

i had the same problem trying out a test run lol. think i'll buy an electric iron

Opichi

Opichi

drive it like you stole it
Feb 18, 2021
It is advisable to examine autopsy photos and reports. Yesterday, I read about a guy whose eyeball popped out, and other traumas meant that he did not die peacefully. Understandably, not everyone will appear the same after death.
Uhh this is a late response, but do you have a link to that story?

Reactions: Life interrupted
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Did you use this proven guide?:

O

ord3045

Jul 12, 2023
i tried and failed. it painless, but very hard to die from, and leave you with brain damage

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
i tried and failed. it painless, but very hard to die from, and leave you with brain damage
Did you exactly follow the guide ??

Life interrupted

Life interrupted

Trapped in life
Mar 18, 2022
You need to reach a very high concentration which is very hard to achieve quickly. So you should expect to feel a certain amount of pain

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
with charcoal its hard to have high level of co for long time,
choose a mehtod that make less brain damage if failed
There are not many methods where there is little or no risk of having permanent brain damage.
High risk to have permanent brain damage if you fail: SN, CO, inert gases, carotid method, hanging, overdoses (e.g. benzos)