Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
He literally said that I should fuck myself, said fuck you to me just because I said dude to him. Mind you, he always acts like he wants to be a friend of me and my brother and he just flips on me and says I should live on the street and never come back home.
Wtf is this shit?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Circles, bed and 1 other person
D

don'tletmedown

Dec 10, 2021
is he an ex-marine?
He literally said that I should fuck myself, said fuck you to me just because I said dude to him. Mind you, he always acts like he ants to be a friend of me and my brother and he just flips on me and says I should live on the street and never come back home.
Wtf is this shit?
is he an ex-marine?

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Fuck him up! :))

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Wojaczek and bed
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I'm sorry. That's unreasonable of him. You're both adults, no one is too important to be referred to as "dude". He isn't higher on some hierarchy than you just because he's your parent. Maybe it's a cultural difference but as someone born on the west coast US, "dude" is a harmless common word.

Reactions: Wojaczek, bed and WrongPlaceWrongTime
P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
Dude is a fine word. I call everyone dude, it's a term of endearment for me. The only people I don't call dude are my superiors and that's because i don't want to be close with em anyway.
You're dad sounds assblasted and kinda like my dad (even though I can get away with calling him dude occasionally.)
You shouldn't have to deal with your father cursing at you, especially for something innocuous as the term dude.

ETA: if anyone knows if assblasted is a homophobic term, lemme know so I can correct it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wojaczek
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
There comes a time in every boy's life where he has to physically and mentally put down his father.

For some (weak) men, this happens when he puts his father down in a coffin, or puts his father down into a old-folks home bed.

For stronger men, they basically beat up their father (like in the olden days of cave man times) and prove they are the strongest monkey.

Reactions: Wojaczek
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
For stronger men, they basically beat up their father (like in the olden days of cave man times) and prove they are the strongest monkey.

:haha: Daughters & mothers perform this ritual too, you know, & they're even more vicious than guys. :haha:

Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
So call your dad "dude" and he tells you to "fuck off".

In order words, he demands a certain level of respect from you, yet he is unable to show you that same respect he asks of you.

It doesn't work that way. Respect is a two-way street.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, anaschariac, Manaaja and 2 others
kappa

kappa

Experienced
Apr 2, 2019
Is he nicer to your brother?

I know people are throwing this word around a lot lately- but my first thought was, "Is this dad a narcissist?"

L

lost_ally

Nov 25, 2021
Sounds like you're being abused.
My parents both did this to me...still do and I'm 33.

It's absolutely not your fault, the way how someone reacts to something, that's their own issue which they need to address and it was extremely wrong for him to have a go at you for that. You didn't do anything wrong!

Abusers lose touch with their reality and project their problems onto others.
Really, they need help and the person their abusing needs to be free from this torment as it will take over every last bit of dignity and respect towards themselves.

You haven't done anything wrong. At all.

Reactions: kappa and Wojaczek