• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

greatgooglymoogly

greatgooglymoogly

Dec 1, 2023
I'm going to send my payment to MDS today, paying the big bucks for the faster shipping option and I'm just curious. As of late last month it seemed like most people were reporting success and that US customs was pretty relaxed in letting it through, with some reporting they didn't receive their package, though I'm not sure as to the countries they lived in.

Would anyone who has received MDS SN in the US be willing to message me and let me know what it was labeled as, etc? I have no choice but to get it delivered to my university's mail room. From what I can tell they have no published policies on hazardous materials or whatever, and as long as it's explicitly labeled in my name I get my packages pretty quick - just want to make sure whatever it's labeled as isn't overly suspicious either. it coming from Ukraine might seem odd enough anyway but I've bought things from overseas on eBay so hopefully it's not seen as that weird.

And hypothetically, if it does get caught up at customs or something, are there any legal consequences for the buyer? As far as I can tell SN isn't contraband, just illegal/a very regulated nightmare to sell in the US, am I correct? Would I just never receive the package and never hear a thing? I haven't heard of anyone in the US getting wellness checks for buying SN but I could just be oblivious.

Thanks for any help I'm kinda buzzed and bugging out about this rn lol

Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I haven't bought from that source but I haven't had any issues from when I bought my SN a few months ago. No Welfare checks or anything like that.

Hopefully someone who did purchase from them can answer the other questions you have directly from them. Best of luck ❤️

dumblosergirl

dumblosergirl

girl failure
Feb 13, 2023
I bought from MDS. It cleared customs and is now in the states as of 2 or 3 days ago and on its way to me. I'll update once it arrived but I ordered it on January 20th to give you kind of an idea of how long regular shipping takes. The longest part was the transit between countries.

archerfish

archerfish

Feb 9, 2024
Are you willing to pm me your source please? I'm struggling to find what this MDS exactly is.

Reactions: divinemistress36
uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

Aug 13, 2023
Are you willing to pm me your source please? I'm struggling to find what this MDS exactly is.
If you got the source, can you PM to me too please?
The MDS SN arrived to my house today. No welfare checks so far and I can't believe I actually have it in my possession.
Would you mind PM-ing me the source? I am having a hard time finding it

B

barkbark

Jan 22, 2024
i ended up canceling my SN order from MDS because i'm really scared of it being determined as an improperly labeled hazardous material and me getting into legal trouble for it. am i just being too paranoid? i was only able to find laws regarding it being illegal for a seller to improperly label it in california / the US, not the one buying, but i'm really not sure. everyone keeps saying they got it and it's fine but i'm terrified that i'll get unlucky or they'll go back and find people who ordered from them at a later date in the case that i don't ctb…

argh i keep going back and forth on buying it this is so miserable. why can't it just be legal damnit:aw:

Reactions: Decided98
kirby555

kirby555

S'all bad man
Feb 15, 2024
The MDS SN arrived to my house today. No welfare checks so far and I can't believe I actually have it in my possession.
Would you happen to be able to PM the source to me as well? I live in the US and am also scared of welfare checks.

Last edited:
P

peacefulexit

Dec 17, 2023
Anyone have luck getting into Australia?

straydog

straydog

Aug 27, 2023
If anyone has a source please PM me, past source I was going to use is not an option anymore.

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Here's another "pm me the source please" post, but like seriously- if I end up changing my mind on this whole choosing life thing, having it on hand would be a lot better than trying to synthesize it myself and making sure that it is pure enough.

Reactions: divinemistress36