whatever101

whatever101

Sep 1, 2020
Been reading a lot of articles about black magic. So I was wondering if it's real? Does anyone have any experience?

Reactions: lobster salad, Brick In The Wall, Scribble Fan and 1 other person
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Me: i Hope, i REALLY hope it was real.

Also me: WTF, how it could be real? absolutely no credibility and no scientific basis to support it

I cannot help, sorry :(

• Yay!
Reactions: TheHatedOne and Brick In The Wall
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I sure hope it's real. I've been looking up loads of black magic too but I'm kinda broke right now so I can't afford any of the materials lol.

There's also the fact that if you cast things wrong it can attract demons and other negative side effects... isn't going to stop me though. Yes, I'm that desperate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
There honestly isn't a short answer to this question, and you're likely to get many different responses.

I've studied theology for most of my life and I'm personally inclined to believe in some types of "magic." Science has a tenuous grasp on reality at best.

Here's some recommended reading material if you're truly interested. I will warn you though that this one is a bit more serious than the "articles" you've been reading.

41ilWOF7IDL 2

Reactions: TriggerHappy, narval and Scribble Fan
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
There honestly isn't a short answer to this question, and you're likely to get many different responses.

I've studied theology for most of my life and I'm personally inclined to believe in some types of "magic." Science has a tenuous grasp on reality at best.

Here's some recommended reading material if you're truly interested. I will warn you though that this one is a bit more serious than the "articles" you've been reading.

View attachment 77872
Mental note: i've to find where to download the book

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Mental note: i've to find where to download the book
It's free in a few different places. A very interesting read even if you're not a believer or follower of any Left Hand Path.

• Love
Reactions: TriggerHappy and narval
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
What is your meaning of the term 'black magic'?
It's a very different thing to Satanism.
magic is real :: white /grey /black /chaos...
there's also high /low and natural magic.

Most magical practitioners start out in white /natural then become greyer in their workings over time... its about intention and interfering with someone's freewill.
I have a friend who practices black magic, gifted man :: he was a member of our circle but then... changed. Dark magic done on dark moon / blackmoon. Though its a great time to do banishing /destructive spellcraft (getting rid of disease etc)
We don't do sacrifice or muti. Though there's power in it.
The running of my farm is done akin to the natural seasonal pagan cycles. When I plant / harvest etc.
Guess that's really all I can tell you.
You'd have to be initiated and get candlewax spilled on your barefeet in a fullmoon circlefest to really know the pain of wicca!
Rede :: to dare / to know / to will / to keep silent.

existtosuffer

existtosuffer

Student
Sep 22, 2021
Ah….This takes me back to the days of psychosis.

• Yay!
Reactions: mistvissione11e, NasiGoreng, Scribble Fan and 1 other person
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Going back in time in less than a century radiation would be considered as black magic. However there is still a difference between unknow physics and black magic. And that difference is the price you have to pay for it. It's just that physics and the crap in this world can really make it worth the personal price for a good backfiring destruction.