N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
One of my main reasons why I have to ctb is poverty. I really try to get a normal, regular work. But the last few times I utterly failed. I am extremely fucked up with OCD and this triggers me a lot.

Someone told me I should try to get work from home. This is one approach for me. But I need a degree first without getting ill again/having to ctb due to a new episode. I think I am far away from that but at least I can dream about it.

The last times I tried a regular jop I became extremely depressive, neurotic etc.

So I am currently at college. And I am quite good in writting papers I think. This is for now only a hypothetical scenario. I of course know this is not an optimal solution.
The only work I could do was giving private leasons for very few hours a week. It is probably hopeless. I am not stable enough.
But i Have heard one can get good money for ghost writting. I think I am quite skilled in writting scientific papers. But I don't have the stamina to get more than a bachelor degree. It would be incredibly if I got a bachelor degree but it is unlikely.

There are several problems with this idea:

Is this really legal? I am not sure. I think it is a grey area. Okay I have made a short research seemingly it is not illegal. But I cannot guarantee for it. There are many fake news online.

Another problem. I think such ghost writter need to be skilled to write about a lot of different topics. And honestly I don't think I am educated enough for that. But for the subjects I study I could imagine it.

Will I really get enough money? I once watched a TV report about it. It said many people in Ukraine do such work for Germans. And life costs less in Ukraine. The middleman probably a website would get a huge portion.

Maybe I would feel guilty. But I think it is morally not that horrible. Better than to do other stuff. It is probably better than to commit suicide.

This is all just wishful thinking. I search a way to escape suicide but I have so many problems. I aim for a regular job but in the past it was fully impossible.
What do you say to it?

Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I think it's definitely worth a shot :)

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
One of my main reasons why I have to ctb is poverty. I really try to get a normal, regular work. But the last few times I utterly failed. I am extremely fucked up with OCD and this triggers me a lot.

Someone told me I should try to get work from home. This is one approach for me. But I need a degree first without getting ill again/having to ctb due to a new episode. I think I am far away from that but at least I can dream about it.

The last times I tried a regular jop I became extremely depressive, neurotic etc.

So I am currently at college. And I am quite good in writting papers I think. This is for now only a hypothetical scenario. I of course know this is not an optimal solution.
The only work I could do was giving private leasons for very few hours a week. It is probably hopeless. I am not stable enough.
But i Have heard one can get good money for ghost writting. I think I am quite skilled in writting scientific papers. But I don't have the stamina to get more than a bachelor degree. It would be incredibly if I got a bachelor degree but it is unlikely.

There are several problems with this idea:

Is this really legal? I am not sure. I think it is a grey area. Okay I have made a short research seemingly it is not illegal. But I cannot guarantee for it. There are many fake news online.

Another problem. I think such ghost writter need to be skilled to write about a lot of different topics. And honestly I don't think I am educated enough for that. But for the subjects I study I could imagine it.

Will I really get enough money? I once watched a TV report about it. It said many people in Ukraine do such work for Germans. And life costs less in Ukraine. The middleman probably a website would get a huge portion.

Maybe I would feel guilty. But I think it is morally not that horrible. Better than to do other stuff. It is probably better than to commit suicide.

This is all just wishful thinking. I search a way to escape suicide but I have so many problems. I aim for a regular job but in the past it was fully impossible.
What do you say to it?

What does ghost writing mean..? Does it mean writing papers for other people, that they can turn in and earn degrees..? If so, the downside, as I see it, is that people who haven't earned their degrees will eventually get jobs that they are unqualified for.

However, I would say that you could try doing it temporarily if you are in a real need for money.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
What does ghost writing mean..? Does it mean writing papers for other people, that they can turn in and earn degrees..? If so, the downside, as I see it, is that people who haven't earned their degrees will eventually get jobs that they are unqualified for.

However, I would say that you could try doing it temporarily if you are in a real need for money.
Yes it means that. I think it is a better option than to kill oneself due to poverty.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Yes it means that. I think it is a better option than to kill oneself due to poverty.

Whether working is better than not living, or not, is subjective, but I understand your meaning.

In case you have a driver's license, you could apply for delivery jobs. I can't think about many other types of jobs, since I, too, have been short of work before, just because companies didn't want to hire someone who either didn't have the necessary work experience, or the relevant education.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I considered it at one time. You want to be careful with it because they can potentially kick you out. I would opt for online tutoring first. Proctoring would require you to leave home but is almost effort-free.