P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I returned to IDV after several months to discover that there's too much happening in the game and a lot has changed which makes it unappealing to me as much as I would like to start playing again

so I thought maybe I should start playing Phantasy Star again for nostalgic purposes and because I just found out there's some new server or something that everyone is on but I would like to know if it's worth playing in 2023

Reactions: m1v
m1v

m1v

Eternal flower fields
Feb 27, 2023
psu or Phantasy Star Online 2? imo both aren't worth it. Why specifically this game? If you're looking for an MMORPG though, Final Fantasy XIV sure is worth it! (assuming you aren't broke lol)

Reactions: psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
psu or Phantasy Star Online 2? imo both aren't worth it. Why specifically this game? If you're looking for an MMORPG though, Final Fantasy XIV sure is worth it! (assuming you aren't broke lol)
PSU I think because I recently heard about the whole Clementine thing

Reactions: m1v
m1v

m1v

Eternal flower fields
Feb 27, 2023
PSU I think because I recently heard about the whole Clementine thing
eh even so. Personally, I still wouldn't give it a go again, there are just so many other games that could make you feel nostalgic. Like Persona 3, that game hit me hard. And I think they kinda launched in the same era so. In the end, it's up to you.

Reactions: psp3000