waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
There are people here who think the ongoing viral pandemic is a hoax covering for the actual event which involves 5g and other things depending on the imagination of whoever you talk to. I also can't say with any honesty that it's the most demented of the ideas posted by them.

• Aww..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and artificialpasta
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
There are people here who think the ongoing viral pandemic is a hoax covering for the actual event which involves 5g and other things depending on the imagination of whoever you talk to. I also can't say with any honesty that it's the most demented of the ideas posted by them.
I debated one of those nutjobs in the YouTube comment section recently. They said Coronavirus was caused by 5g. I asked them what they think caused H1N1, the worst viral pandemic in the history of humankind thus far; they said 4g, not realizing that I meant the Spanish flu of 1918 :pfff:.

They didn't respond after I told them that.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: mediocre, waived and artificialpasta
A

attell2

Jan 16, 2020
I'm pretty certain this whole thing started with the Flat Earth Society, which was really just a debate forum of smart people trying to argue the absolute absurd in convincing ways and other smart people trying to disprove, like a game, and just for the intellectual challenge of it. And then some people found it on accident, got convinced of the absurd arguments and then started making reality shows.

Last edited:
Reactions: a.n.kirillov
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Yes I am afraid if I run too fast I will fall off the edge
I debated one of those nutjobs in the YouTube comment section recently. They said Coronavirus was caused by 5g. I asked them what they think caused H1N1, the worst viral pandemic in the history of humankind thus far; they said 4g, not realizing that I meant the Spanish flu of 1918 :pfff:.

They didn't respond after I told them that.
How can 5g cause a respiratory illness involving the lungs? I get why it may cause radiation or something like that...

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
The simple truth is that you will only find out when you can move sufficiently far away from it yourself to be able to observe it yourself.
Until then it's pointless speculation, because you have to believe what someone else says, so you'll believe but you won't know.
But aside from anything else, it's a typical human complete-waste-of-time, leading to mental frustration and dissatisfaction, since you are not connecting with anything deeper within yourself (which is the real purpose of life).
There are far more worthwhile things a human can expend their energy on.
eg meditation, or practising gratitude for the things you have.
Those things have the potential to lead to somewhere more real within.....

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
The earth is flat, the moon is made of cheese, women don't fart, and suicide is evil.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Oyoy