Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
There's so much I need to finish before I CTB but I'm too lazy and depressed to complete anything. I just can't bring myself to really care or get out of bed. They'll just have to do whatever they see fit. I'll finish up what I can. I'm tired of trying.
Lol lol I really am selfish lol. I am excitedly counting down the days...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: charlottewilts, hadenoughthanks, Qdv and 6 others
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
I'll finish up what I can. I'm tired of trying.
Exactly the same thing that happened to me. Don't feel too bad about it, I think most people don't get all the shit done they'd ideally want to.

Reactions: hatelife and Ladylethal
Eagle Elle

Eagle Elle

Jun 18, 2019
I"m going to make a will on-line or something. I do want to make sure the animals are taken care of so I will somehow have to find the strength to get them sorted out. Other than that, I don't really care.

Reactions: hatelife and Ladylethal
H

hatelife

Experienced
Oct 13, 2019
same, I was going to clean up my old apartment as its signed leash with my mom, so if I die she will have to clean it and remove things, also transfer money to their account to pay for my funeral but now I dont even care, too tired, Im hoping if this last thing works or I change my mind somehow I wnt have to die

S

SickSadWorld

Oct 5, 2019
Yep. I don't think I'm even gonna leave a note.

• Hugs
Reactions: hatelife
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
It's probably partly SI. Procastrinating death, if you will.

Reactions: PurpleVoid and Qdv
H

hatelife

Experienced
Oct 13, 2019
It's probably partly SI. Procastrinating death, if you will.
not to me, I tried ctb last week, planned nothing was just having enough of everything n ppl being mean to me even when I never intentionally hurt others

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Yep me too. The only thing that calms me down or gets me out the door is coffee, even the crap coffee I used to drink at home tastes like shit now, not sure why. I am slowly crossing off things off the list of things I wanted/needed to do first and resigned to not doing them and only sticking with the absolute bare minimum necessities.