B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
When it comes down to it I'm pretty much suicidal due to "analysis paralysis". Being indecisive for so many years and gaining information on what to do but not actually starting things and taking action so that life stagnated and declined. It feels so absurd and stupid.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TicoDK, Pauperpills, nopointofliving and 4 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Most people don't know that being indecisive/overly analytical is actually a very common symptom of depression. It's not absurd or stupid at all

• Love
Reactions: TicoDK, nopointofliving, FuneralCry and 3 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Never being able to have a job or make my own money, maybe it's a stupid reason to some but it's really painful for me haha.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TicoDK, nopointofliving, JustAMatterOfTime and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't think there really is any stupid reason to want to ctb. We are all different in how we deal with situations and how much we can tolerate. Personally, I'm very weak and have a low capacity for suffering which gives me my desire to ctb. Although I have valid reasons now as a teenager my desire to ctb could have been stupid as I literally wanted to die as I thought life was so pointless.

• Hugs
Reactions: lastingabyss, Aloken, Beachedwhale and 1 other person
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
If you're willing to kill yourself for some reason, surely this reason isn't stupid at all.

I always wanted to die. My last breakup hit me hard. I passed through a dark depression episode, and still going through its effects. Life is pointless to me. I don't know why to live?!!

The worst part we're getting old, living a random purposeless life.
Our physical body is decaying and life challenges are never ending.
I don't have to experience this for no reason or aim.

Reactions: FuneralCry
S

Susan472

Mar 13, 2021
My reason is stupid as it's due to the opinions of shallow, heartless idiots. I don't like being the subject of abuse and wonder why life has to be so hard but I'm damned if these people are going to take me down after all I've tolerated so far. When I challenge them to say their insults to my face they go quiet and exit the scene so they're bullies as well as cowards.

It angers me that such morons should have such a detrimental impact on my mental health when I need to stay alive to support other people and my cat.

Shame on all bullies who would crow about driving a person to suicide - they are SCUM!

My life is far from pointless as God clearly wants me to stay alive to teach these bullies a lesson.

When I walked to a local shop recently and wasn't paying attention to the traffic properly, as I crossed a van narrowly missed me by inches and I was part relieved and part disappointed but not really scared, which alarmed me

I thought this means it's not my time to go as I was saved from that van by God; I can't even die by accident!

I reckon I could walk through a shootout and not get hit - this is the extent to which I'll be forced to remain alive until the bitter end!
I'd have no chance of dying if I made an attempt and I don't really want to die.

I just want bullying ****s to leave me alone!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry
RedPanda

RedPanda

One day we shall be free from this mortal coil.
Jul 16, 2019
Honestly, every reason is valid, I don't think stupid reasons exist.

Reactions: Death is beautiful