Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I am in the middle of a breakup after 13 years together. I have been suicidal before and in a psych ward long ago. This is not new to me. I can be happy at times, but my plan has always been to CTB if anything goes wrong. It has gone wrong.

• Hugs
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, Light Dreamer, UnwillingSavior and 4 others
ToniFoxGirl!!

ToniFoxGirl!!

Maybe a race to nowhere, still hope that I win
Aug 20, 2023
I'm suicidal because I was dumped by the girl I thought I'd marry. I'm sorry friend, I hope you find peace

• Hugs
Reactions: UnwillingSavior
dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
Here, me too. Just 2 years but still. Guess I'll be better off dying anyway. Life is meaningless and only eternal nothingness ist desirable

Reactions: UnwillingSavior, cscott and Lookoutbelow
R

realname

May 8, 2023
Kinda felt like if someone loved me in a romantic way things might be more manageable but then they turned into an earthside ghost & stopped talking to me out of nowhere which validated my meaningless, worthless existence so I definitely joined SS when we stopped talking..

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Kinda felt like if someone loved me in a romantic way things might be more manageable but then they turned into an earthside ghost & stopped talking to me out of nowhere which validated my meaningless, worthless existence so I definitely joined SS when we stopped talking..
I feel your pain. It is soul crushing when someone stops loving you.

R

realname

May 8, 2023
Kinda made me feel like a cliche and weirdly I'm still living bc i resented the fact that I was feeling so pointless without a partner so I'm trying to get better on my own but the sad reality is that nothin in this world is much worth living for without someone there by your side.
Searching for ppl who will stick around is hard. It's hard to be a human, with the tendency towards companionship, pack animals if you will.. but be so socially isolated from one another by design.

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Kinda made me feel like a cliche and weirdly I'm still living bc i resented the fact that I was feeling so pointless without a partner so I'm trying to get better on my own but the sad reality is that nothin in this world is much worth living for without someone there by your side.
Searching for ppl who will stick around is hard. It's hard to be a human, with the tendency towards companionship, pack animals if you will.. but be so socially isolated from one another by design.
It is pointless to me without someone to share with. I used to be fine being alone. Then I found love and lost love. Now I can't be alone. I won't be alone because I will be dead. We all have different reasons to CTB. They are all valid. Lost love is my reason.

• Hugs
Reactions: UnwillingSavior
R

realname

May 8, 2023
Right. I totally hear you & wish I wasn't this way & could be ok alone..

Reactions: Lookoutbelow
Light Dreamer

Light Dreamer

Also a dedicated rain enjoyer
Dec 4, 2023
Hah, I used to be the same. I promised myself if love didn't work out, I'd give myself peace but alas a few friends jumped in at a critical moment and I am still clinging onto life.
You see, love is important to me. It used to drive me more than anything else in the past, finding it is what I lived for and once I found the right person I was forever bonded to them in a way, I chose them and would never choose anyone else. Maybe that is the reason why life has felt utterly pointless ever since I lost that and came to terms with the fact that I am emotionally unable to ever love the way I used to or trust anyone else out of fear. I was naive to think things would work out so long as I held onto what I believed in. Nowdays love is merely a lie to me.