• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I am, everyday.

Im knocking back wine everyday, sometimes during day and night with no sleep.

I punch and slice myself, my jaw sounds crunchy and i broke a tooth recently by punching it, wiggled it out eventually.

My teeth are going as of these few months, i think i might loose some but the others look pretty good, more money..

Im getting intense pain in my side and lower back, i think my booze is to blame, im getting withdrawal symptoms.

My hair has turned dry and dull, and my eyebags could carry my weekly shop.

Anyone the same?

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Maybe yes, when I was 18 I got caught up in someone else's bipolar disorder through no fault of my own other than sensing that I was connecting with someone who was very talented and creative which also happened to click with what I was working towards at the time (music, at one point I was a drummer trying to get into session work), out of that I ended up doing a lot of crazy things and out of that I'm a 29 year old fuck up on the edge of death

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I did this some time ago, i was completely self-destructing, i didn't care about what i ate, what i was drinking and the money that i was spending, actually even the women i was dating :D
Now I'm uncertain, but i think i want to regain shape before CTB, so that my mind works better and i don't commit mistakes.

Last edited:
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Can't relate. As depressed as I am, inflicting direct pain on myself seems as stupid as "vacationing". IYKYK.

I prefer the slow death from unhealthy eating.
One of my biggest regrets is not taking better care of my toofs lol thankfully I might not have to worry about that too much with our current advancements in dentistry.

I never had a problem "feeling" so I never got on the self harm boat with the cutting and just wreckless wanton self destruction.

Reactions: tbroken