It's not my only reason but one of them

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Spiritual survivor, MatrixPrisoner, kunikuzushi and 8 others
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Hell yeah! It is my only reason and I will jump to my death because of it.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: thx1138, Spiritual survivor, MatrixPrisoner and 3 others
Golden

Golden

Nov 16, 2023
I don't suffer from that anymore but when I used to, it indeed was horrible. I can completely understand how that could be one of your reasons for being suicidal

• Hugs
Reactions: Spiritual survivor, MatrixPrisoner, kunikuzushi and 3 others
loser098

loser098

Nov 16, 2023
Yep. Being disposed of sucks. I'm probably better off imitating the psychopathic tendencies of others. Seems to do wonders for everyone else.

Genuine love is so rare that you could say it doesn't exist at all.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Spiritual survivor, kunikuzushi, thefinalcut and 3 others
foxgirl

foxgirl

drifter
Nov 15, 2023
I keep telling myself it isn't my biggest reason, but... every other reason feels so small in comparison. It's killing me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lammpz, marigold, Spiritual survivor and 4 others
A

anxious_depressive

I'm in despair
Dec 21, 2021
Yeah, that's one of the reasons.
It hurts...😔

• Hugs
Reactions: Lammpz, Spiritual survivor, foxgirl and 1 other person
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
How about requited love but kept apart by others? I've experienced that. It's not great.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spiritual survivor, losing hope and foxgirl
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
I was extremely suicidal over this in the past, but over time and educating myself I've gotten over it. I wouldn't say that I'm 100% over it because I don't think u ever really get over it. It just becomes less painful over time once u have stopped any contact or relations with the other person. This can take more than a year, maybe even up to a few years depending on how long u were involved, how strong the attraction and infatuation was. I've given up on dating because I find it hard to change my attraction to the wrong type of guy. Plus I'm 46 now but I find it difficult to try to date older guys, but then it's weird to date younger too. I'm goin to just tough out a lonely old age and hopefully my ending of life isn't too undignified but it definitely might be.

• Hugs
Reactions: foxgirl
Eternal🌈Rainbow

Eternal🌈Rainbow

♡ ✨ ♡ 🌸 ♡ 💖 ♡ 🌈 ♡
Apr 2, 2022
Yes, although in my case it's not romantic love. But nonetheless, the abandonment I've been through has been the most excruciating experience of my whole life. And it still is and will always be. That's my main reason for having to leave this life. It's not what I want, it's just my only option given all my other circumstances.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Spiritual survivor and foxgirl
M

Majestatea Masiva

Feb 4, 2023
I was suicidal even way before that, but it quickly became the biggest reason for me when I understood I'll never be loved back

• Hugs
Reactions: Spiritual survivor and foxgirl
Y

Yuna is My Waifu

Nov 19, 2023
I'm suicidal because I'm a pathetic Subhuman piece of trash and the world would be better without me.

I know what you are going through though OP, I am madly in love with this girl at work, she look's like she was hand crafted by god. I'm completely obsessed and it isn't good for my mental health. I've been stalking the internet for her pictures and turned them into a wallpaper. The only way i can get over it is by self deletion i think.

• Aww..
Reactions: Spiritual survivor
R

reddeath

Nov 17, 2023
Every single girl I've asked out has rejected me and most of them told everyone in my friend group about it just to add insult to injury. I keep my eyes glued to the ground when I go out because seeing all the cute girls I'll never have a chance with just makes me even more miserable. My psychiatrists keep throwing pills at me but the only antidepressant I need is a gf tbh.

• Aww..
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Yes, partly. I considerate the worst kind of psychological pain.

M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
Yeah it fucking hurts. I messed stuff up. It's one of my reasons for going but I have many.

• Aww..
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Basically yeah. It sucks.

ETA: Because others said it in my case it was basically platonic too. Mostly putting this here for when friends inevitably find my sasu profile again and see this post so they won't think I'm a creep.

Last edited:
foxgirl

foxgirl

drifter
Nov 15, 2023
Every single girl I've asked out has rejected me and most of them told everyone in my friend group about it just to add insult to injury. I keep my eyes glued to the ground when I go out because seeing all the cute girls I'll never have a chance with just makes me even more miserable. My psychiatrists keep throwing pills at me but the only antidepressant I need is a gf tbh.
I'm sorry to hear. Have you ever tried dating apps? I've been told by a lot of clients I see at my work that Bumble is really good. Many of them happily married from it. I can tell you're good with your words/sentence structure, and, I can only speak for myself here, but I would find that detail to be very attractive when meeting someone. You say you'll never have a chance, which shows low self-image and self-worth (which I know all too well). Maybe communicating through a screen and developing a connection before going to a physical date would help. Sending virtual hugs and hope things work out for you

WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
Well yes ! But on a platonic level for me. In my case, I've wanted to be friends with others but nobody wanted to with me. Or some friendships end up being one sided. It crushes me. This hasn't happened to me romantically.

emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
yes it's part of it, mostly platonic but somewhat romantic with one person

Rher

Rher

Nov 22, 2023
No, I don't have an unrequited love, but it doesn't change the fact I am still single

Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
I'm suicidal because I'm a pathetic Subhuman piece of trash and the world would be better without me.

I know what you are going through though OP, I am madly in love with this girl at work, she look's like she was hand crafted by god. I'm completely obsessed and it isn't good for my mental health. I've been stalking the internet for her pictures and turned them into a wallpaper. The only way i can get over it is by self deletion i think.
U are not subhuman pathetic trash. U just haven't realized your value. I used to be obsessed with a guy this way in my early 20's. It was so awful. I really relate. I'm trying think about what it took to get over this but it eventually just happened organically as I matured more. I wish I could help in a more specific way. There might be a couple of suggestions I can offer. One would be to change jobs if that's possible. The other thing, is that u need to start to fill the void internally by doing things that help u to improve your feelings of self worth. Like it could be starting a new hobby, learning how to increase your skills. One thing I didn't understand is how much I was not attending to myself or doing things that improve my self esteem. I was overly focused on the guy I desired but ignoring that I need to be content with myself first. The more needy and looking for external things to fill u, the less u will be attractive to that girl or any other girl. When u start to feel like u no longer care about girls and u have successfully started to enjoy being with yourself/self care, is when u will meet someone. They will notice that.

Last edited:
Y

Yuna is My Waifu

Nov 19, 2023
U are not subhuman pathetic trash. U just haven't realized your value. I used to be obsessed with a guy this way in my early 20's. It was so awful. I really relate. I'm trying think about what it took to get over this but it eventually just happened organically as I matured more. I wish I could help in a more specific way. There might be a couple of suggestions I can offer. One would be to change jobs if that's possible. The other thing, is that u need to start to fill the void internally by doing things that help u to improve your feelings of self worth. Like it could be starting a new hobby, learning how to increase your skills. One thing I didn't understand is how much I was not attending to myself or doing things that improve my self esteem. I was overly focused on the guy I desired but ignoring that I need to be content with myself first. The more needy and looking for external things to fill u, the less u will be attractive to that girl or any other girl. When u start to feel like u no longer care about girls and u have successfully started to enjoy being with yourself/self care, is when u will meet someone. They will notice that.
I appreciate the advice and kind words, no amount of self improvement is gonna fix being ugly though. I have way to many physical and mental problems. I'm just waiting till i get brave enough to take the plunge.

• Aww..
B

bored2death

Aug 9, 2023
my spouse had immense childhood abuse they could not overcome. i invested everything in them and it didnt work out. normally that is a go next, get over it, but i'm so much older and more tired now i'm too bored to start over. it's a choice, and it's a wasteful choice, but the depression and repetition make starting over a nightmare for me

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020

Blackpill philosophy is the way, bro.

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Yeah im into that as well, some people are just born with bad DNA, we can't all be winners. I'm not even angry about it now, it's just a reality.
Cope or rope, buddy boyo.

It's all we can do.

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Well I'm just about out of Cope, hence being here haha. The world is a shithole anyway. I'll miss my family and cat but i gotta move forward.
Cope on the sister forum bro. Sub5 males like us don't have many more options these days.