Black Rose Bunny

Black Rose Bunny

I’m having simpsons of mental illness
Jan 29, 2020
i always feel so alone, i don't think i'll ever have anyone. i don't even think my parents love me because i think wasn't what they expected and they would always get really upset at me for some of my autistic tendencies when i was little. i was never what they wanted.

So i tried to find friends i can be close to, so i'm not alone, but i always mess it up really bad by the time a year passes. i think it's autism related because i've been told i've missed a lot of really big social cues or i said something rude, without me realizing. one time i had 2 people explain like 3 times how i fucked up this social situation really bad since i couldn't understand, they both hate me now.

i feel so defeated because i try so hard to be normal, and to be nice, i'm always giving people the benefit of the doubt and i want to help other people more than anything. but i always get social stuff wrong and people hate me. and i'm alone again.

I can't stand being alone, i get really anxious and everything feels really really dark and i start to feel crazy and panic

• Hugs
Reactions: Larysa, アホペンギン, LonelyKitten and 4 others
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
i get it im also autstic and sometimes connecting feels impossible,. im here if you wanna talk! my gmail is [email protected]
people feel so hard to understand and keep close it sucks

• Love
Reactions: Black Rose Bunny
Black Rose Bunny

Black Rose Bunny

Jan 29, 2020
i get it im also autstic and sometimes connecting feels impossible,. im here if you wanna talk! my gmail is [email protected]
people feel so hard to understand and keep close it sucks
thank you, that's very kind and i appreciate it, but i don't really plan on sticking around much longer

strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Aug 29, 2023
thank you, that's very kind and i appreciate it, but i don't really plan on sticking around much longer
thats okay and understanble. if you ever need help drafting a note or have any last secrets feel free to hmu <3

• Love
Reactions: Black Rose Bunny
Black Rose Bunny

Black Rose Bunny

Jan 29, 2020
thats okay and understanble. if you ever need help drafting a note or have any last secrets feel free to hmu <3
is it ok if i just post the note here? it'd be easier, i'm not sure if i should go into detail on why or not, i'm not even sure if i could even summarize all of it

hi, this is me from a month ago(i'm writing this on August 29th, 2023.) I tried killing myself shortly after writing this, and i timed it for a month later to add more certainty to if it worked. I did this since I want people to have closure but I don't want people to feel like they need to rescue me. Im obviously sad about it, but i find the thought of it very comforting. It feels like something that just has to happen and that i've been putting off.

I'm not sure what else to really say. I can't really remember a time when i felt my life was worth living, i first got diagnosed with depression when i was 10, and my feelings were the same before then as well, and i had some small attempts when I was little. I'm 24 now and i've been alive this long partially out of fear, and partially because people always say it gets better, and that I just can't imagine it due to my circumstances. When I think about my situation logically I can't really see how it'd even be possible to have a better life, I wish more than anything in the world that I could be normal, but i can't. I've been thinking it over for a really really long time, and i always feel like i've always just been putting it off.

If anyone is reading this far, I feel like i should say some sort of parting words, but to be honest i don't know what I could ever say here. thank you for everyone who was kind to me, and goodbye.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, Larysa and LonelyKitten
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Aug 29, 2023
is it ok if i just post the note here? it'd be easier, i'm not sure if i should go into detail on why or not, i'm not even sure if i could even summarize all of it

hi, this is me from a month ago(i'm writing this on August 29th, 2023.) I tried killing myself shortly after writing this, and i timed it for a month later to add more certainty to if it worked. I did this since I want people to have closure but I don't want people to feel like they need to rescue me. Im obviously sad about it, but i find the thought of it very comforting. It feels like something that just has to happen and that i've been putting off.

I'm not sure what else to really say. I can't really remember a time when i felt my life was worth living, i first got diagnosed with depression when i was 10, and my feelings were the same before then as well, and i had some small attempts when I was little. I'm 24 now and i've been alive this long partially out of fear, and partially because people always say it gets better, and that I just can't imagine it due to my circumstances. When I think about my situation logically I can't really see how it'd even be possible to have a better life, I wish more than anything in the world that I could be normal, but i can't. I've been thinking it over for a really really long time, and i always feel like i've always just been putting it off.

If anyone is reading this far, I feel like i should say some sort of parting words, but to be honest i don't know what I could ever say here. thank you for everyone who was kind to me, and goodbye.
I think it is a very well written note. it at its core should make sure you feel at peace before you ctb. i wish you the best in everything to come and whatever may or may not come after

Black Rose Bunny

Black Rose Bunny

Jan 29, 2020
I think it is a very well written note. it at its core should make sure you feel at peace before you ctb. i wish you the best in everything to come and whatever may or may not come after
i can't do it, i'm too much of a coward i'm just sitting here under my noose, i can't even cry. every time my vision gets fuzzy i get way too scared and back out, i'm so pathetic. idk how i'm going to leave this place
I know i need to do it but every time i try i get so scared
i wish i had a gun

• Hugs
Reactions: ayaneechan
CTBookOfLife

CTBookOfLife

ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ˢʰᵉˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵈʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ
Aug 5, 2023
Early-diagnosed autist here! Stay strong!

Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Not lonely at all, as long as you include my Touhou fumos. Excluding them, yes.

Reactions: bonbonhehe
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Aug 29, 2023
i can't do it, i'm too much of a coward i'm just sitting here under my noose, i can't even cry. every time my vision gets fuzzy i get way too scared and back out, i'm so pathetic. idk how i'm going to leave this place
I know i need to do it but every time i try i get so scared
i wish i had a gun
take a deep breath, have a glass of water and listen to some music. it is okay. human nature is to be afraid and there is nothing wrong with you for that.

ohyouknow

ohyouknow

Jun 11, 2022
I'm autistic. And lonely. It's hard to say if autism is the cause of my loneliness. I like being autistic, but I do feel misunderstood and disconnected. Is that autism or depression? Or the mixture of them? idk

A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
It's definitely the main contributor to my loneliness and probably the reason that I developed depression.

I faked it my whole life to get by and it worked, but inside I always felt on the peripheral. It's easier to make friends and get relationships when you're a kid because everybody's awkward at those ages and it isn't seen as particularly abnormal. It's a different story as an adult. I can still fake it to a certain extent. You'd never know from initially talking to me that I was on the spectrum, but as people get to know me better, it becomes obvious that something isn't quite right.

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering