neverwashere

neverwashere

Self sabotaging to cope with it all
Apr 25, 2023
Its funny because this website is mostly where suicidal people go to talk about and get help to plan their deaths. But scrolling through threads on all 3 of the forums makes me feel better about my mental state- maybe its because I see other people going through the same shit I am lol. Idk, its kinda comforting in a weird way

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, feder, 710 and 6 others
woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
At first it was a bit heavy for me, all the information about methods, and what people were going through. But I've also found this site to be a comforting place. I like spending time here and I'm glad I found it.

• Love
Reactions: neverwashere
gotomrg

gotomrg

Mar 10, 2023
literally came here to cope a few minutes ago. always works.
i think its because in society sadness and whatever comes with it is not really accepted anymore. when i was a teenager everyone could relate to me, depression was a popular thingy and people really romanticized mental illnesses. but these days (at least in my country) everyone wants to be efficient, successful, the it girl (even though we dont really have this term) and whatever. its not a bad thing, i mean, good for them. but this social shift also comes with people not being allowed to express that they feel bad. you just have to put on a mask and i can't do it anymore. everyone expects you to buy overpriced coffee, have perfect attendance and social skills, small talk with everyone, hang out all the time with people you really dont care about and to do literally everything else. i dont understand how people manage to do it. i dont WANT to do it. i feel so left out and misunderstood. im sure they have their own struggles too but... they really look like they dont. i wish i had that energy and motivation and will to live.

Reactions: Caramelized
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes, I find this place a great comfort. It's nice to just be open about how I feel. While I don't like it that everyone here is suffering- it makes it a little less lonely to feel like this.

• Love
Reactions: Rob1984
NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
It's both comfort and self-harm for me. It validates my most harmful desires, but makes me not feel alone for having them.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There's nothing that is really comforting for me in this cruel world apart from the thought of being permanently free from it, as for me having the ability to exist here is something truly undesirable and terrible. Existence offers no relief from suffering, it's true that in this hopeless world we are all alone. And places where there are many humans could never be comforting, very often humans just make me feel even more tired of existing and I don't relate to other people.

Last edited:
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
No, its just the last place anywhere would put up with this mentally ill-fated me.

• Aww..