• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
I've read the statistic that 20% of bipolar people die from suicide. That's not surprising to me as living with this is utter hell.
I'm honestly suspecting it. I am very depressed but have spurts where I'm like, "Wow, life is awesome!"

akvalentine

akvalentine

Mar 23, 2024
bipolar as well, though I have other mental health issues (BPD, GAD, suspected autism) that make it so much worse

• Hugs
Reactions: setmefreenow
stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
Diagnosed bipolar here.

+Anxiety, depression and suspected autism (?)

This disorder AND my own acts made me ruin my life. + living with the fact that I never actually wanted to be alive. If someday back then I wanted to, I regret now.

C

calm_canine

Jan 7, 2024
I haven't been diagnosed by a psychiatrist, but my old therapist ran through the diagnostic criteria with me and believed I have it. It does make sense to me. 20% doesn't surprise me either. You get manic and do something stupid, and then your depression is even worse because your life is falling apart from all the stupid shit you're doing. I totaled my old car during a manic episode and my finances have been a disaster since.

AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
Yes, but it's under control thanks to the Depakote I'm taking, now I'm not bouncing between the two states all the time, I'm just depressed at all times.

unnecessary

unnecessary

Ohne Musik wäre das Leben ein Irrtum
Apr 25, 2024
It's very interesting what you wrote, I think it's shit, I'm in a mixed state, it's a mix of suicidal thoughts and euphoria, I become unbearable, but I found relief in self-mutilation, although I regret it