M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
The reason i'm asking is because I had a few questions about the goings on with regards to N?
And I was wondering what's being written over there.
I'm not 50 yet so I can't buy a membership there.
Feel free to PM me or write here if you are a member there.
Mods,i hope I have'nt broken any rules here and if I have,please delete this thread.

Reactions: Circles, Lifeisatrap and Donewith_
MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019
I'm also interested. Nitschke talked about a possible Chinese N-seller a while ago.

intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
The August update will list a chinese seller of powder N but will be expensive, $800 for 25g according to the book.

• Wow
Reactions: jake3d, littlelady774, Darkhaven and 3 others
MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019
The August update will list a chinese seller of powder N but will be expensive, $800 for 25g according to the book.

That sounds good. 25g is also a good amount if pure. Not that there is any risk of throwing up (at least not with anti-emetics) but anyway feels good too know you can take 15g and have 10g extra just in case.

Reactions: Bluedew
M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
Yes.Sounds good.But i hate the idea of having to wait and knowing that customs will catch it.
I prefer travelling to Peru or Bolivia and buying direct.
That's what I'm looking for here is first hand experiences that are recent of those who might have tried in the last two weeks or so in one of those South American countries.

dysphoria

dysphoria

Aug 4, 2019
@meowcat
@intr0naut

If you or anyone else has information on this, I am also looking for advice. I am under 50 and have a lifelong neurological disorder, and want to be in the loop with their N updates, but doubt I'd get accepted to join. Last time I "ctb", I used phenobarbital, a substantial, lethal amount, and it absorbed too slowly before I was found. This is something I made my mind up about a long time ago, but the DNMs have too many scam-looking listings for N. If anyone has advice on Exit's membership policy, or anything else, would really appreciate it.

[email protected]

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019

Intr0naut do you have access to the latest version(s) of the PPEH when they're released? If so, could you please post the Aug PPEH when it's available?

Reactions: Sirius
intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
@meowcat
@intr0naut

If you or anyone else has information on this, I am also looking for advice. I am under 50 and have a lifelong neurological disorder, and want to be in the loop with their N updates, but doubt I'd get accepted to join. Last time I "ctb", I used phenobarbital, a substantial, lethal amount, and it absorbed too slowly before I was found. This is something I made my mind up about a long time ago, but the DNMs have too many scam-looking listings for N. If anyone has advice on Exit's membership policy, or anything else, would really appreciate it.

[email protected]
All i can advice you is get in touch with them and ask about membership. Maybe they will ask you to provide proofs of your disorder and will let you in. Its worth trying.
Intr0naut do you have access to the latest version(s) of the PPEH when they're released? If so, could you please post the Aug PPEH when it's available?
The update is already out but no official announcement yet, don't know why its taking so long, maybe they still have to review some of the content.

Last edited:
Reactions: pane
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
All i can advice you is get in touch with them and ask about membership. Maybe they will ask you to provide proofs of your disorder and will let you in. Its worth trying.

I can't join because I'm not 50 years old and don't have any sort of terminal or debilitating medical condition which I think are the two main requirements for joining Exit. And as you say they ask you to document your age and poor health status.

I recall there's a member here who talked about trying to join Exit, paid the membership fee, provided all the documentation they wanted and Exit still wouldn't let him in.

intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
I understand.
That part of the message was for dysphoria, don't know why they merged. Sorry.

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
No apology needed, Intr0naut. Actually I misread whom you were intending that reply for and thought you were talking to me. My apologies for the mix up.
The update is already out but no official announcement yet, don't know why its taking so long, maybe they still have to review some of the content.

Can you get access to the Aug 2019 PPEH when it's available and post it here?

Last edited:
intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
I really dont know how i can post it without Exit filling a DMCA complaint.

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019

I hadn't thought about that. I believe there are software programs that can convert each page of a PDF into it's own separate image. The March 2019 PPEH is available here on SS in that form for downloading and Exit hasn't said anything about it. The PDF version that was here WAS taken down after Exit filed a DMCA complaint about it.

W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Hi, I am a little confused from your post. In one post, you said the ppeh will update with a Chinese supplier in their August version.

Then in the following post, you said that the August version is already out.

So does that mean if I go on their website, and buy the online version that's currently available, it would include the Chinese supplier info?

Reactions: littlelady774
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Anyone know the criteria one needs to muster in order to be able to buy the online edition of the PPH?
I'm far from 50 but i do have a disease. But do they require proof of it? Do we have to send them the money first and only then are we given an answer if we qualify or not?

W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Anyone know the criteria one needs to muster in order to be able to buy the online edition of the PPH?
I'm far from 50 but i do have a disease. But do they require proof of it? Do we have to send them the money first and only then are we given an answer if we qualify or not?
I think you maybe mistaken. You can buy the ppeh at any age. You have to be over 50 in order to join their forum

intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
Hi, I am a little confused from your post. In one post, you said the ppeh will update with a Chinese supplier in their August version.

Then in the following post, you said that the August version is already out.

So does that mean if I go on their website, and buy the online version that's currently available, it would include the Chinese supplier info?
Yes. The current edition is the August one (Content revised August 7), they just haven't made the official announcement.
Capture

intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
Yes, this version has the details for the chinese seller. If you visit Peaceful Pill website, you'll see the latest edition is the July one but if you log in you'll access the August edition. They have updated the book, without letting people know about. No announcement on their website, newsletter, Twitter...etc.

L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
A tested and legit Chinese seller of genuine pure powdered n?

L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
When "Johnson" first started selling powdered n from China he actually came on the forum i was on at the time to post.

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
I think you maybe mistaken. You can buy the ppeh at any age. You have to be over 50 in order to join their forum

Wendy I politely point out that your assertion is incorrect. Here is a screen cap from the FAQ page of the Peaceful Pill Handbook website:

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
Wendy I politely point out that your assertion is incorrect. Here is a screen cap from the FAQ page of the Peaceful Pill Handbook website:
Use your parent's ID. A lot of people lie and they get accepted. If you don't lie and you are below 50 chances are you won't.

M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
I wonder how he ships it to be able to get thru customs.That is greatest fear since I live in a country where customs are very very strict and it's hard to get by them

Reactions: MajorDude
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
If a legit seller of powdered N is available it would be great. Seems A is out of the loop. Getting N from him seemed sketchy anyway.

I'm desperate for N, because I see it as an easy way out, if or when I reach that stage.

If you have access to the updated version please, please post it here so we can download it.

No way of tracing it back to you.

Reactions: Berlin76, OnlyMercy and MajorDude
B

Barelyhuman

Jul 15, 2019
I can't join because I'm not 50 years old and don't have any sort of terminal or debilitating medical condition which I think are the two main requirements for joining Exit. And as you say they ask you to document your age and poor health status.

I recall there's a member here who talked about trying to join Exit, paid the membership fee, provided all the documentation they wanted and Exit still wouldn't let him in.
If a legit seller of powdered N is available it would be great. Seems A is out of the loop. Getting N from him seemed sketchy anyway.

I'm desperate for N, because I see it as an easy way out, if or when I reach that stage.

If you have access to the updated version please, please post it here so we can download it.

No way of tracing it back to you.
u
I am also desperate for N. I ordered from A just before the raids etc occurred. I never received my package and have finally given up hope that I will. I was prepared to buy a Pph subscription to get the information on the Chinese seller but now my bank won't authorize the purchase. It might be flagged because of the content ? I emailed exit asking for help, I'm hoping I can use a prepaid card or something else. I do meet their membership requirements otherwise. The universe obviously wants me to use a violent and painful method :aw:
u
I am also desperate for N. I ordered from A just before the raids etc occurred. I never received my package and have finally given up hope that I will. I was prepared to buy a Pph subscription to get the information on the Chinese seller but now my bank won't authorize the purchase. It might be flagged because of the content ? I emailed exit asking for help, I'm hoping I can use a prepaid card or something else. I do meet their membership requirements otherwise. The universe obviously wants me to use a violent and painful method :aw:
Oh and I also emailed A. Not getting my hopes up though

Last edited:
Reactions: riverstyx