Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
The rectum absorbs alcohol faster into the bloodstream than the usual route. It also bypasses the liver which makes it dangerous. No vomiting either

Reactions: Final Escape and Soon4me
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Alcohol enema will result in a very terrible and painful experience.

Don't do it.

Some fucking yuppie once said:
When you drink alcohol through your mouth, you metabolize it and process it through your liver and other organs. However, when you deliver it through your rectum, you absorb it directly into your circulatory system, rather than processing and metabolizing it. Therefore, delivering about a shot's worth of hard alcohol rectally may be equivalent to 10 shots taken orally once it gets in your blood stream directly. Moreover, a rectal delivery system, unlike an oral one, has no safeguards against poisoning, such as the ability to vomit up the offending toxins.

If you're young and healthy, then you have no reason to take alcohol this way. The kind of buzz you get from alcohol enemas is the same kind of buzz you get from drinking, except with far more danger. And, if you simply really like enemas, there are many substances other than alcohol that klismaphiliacs (people who find sexual pleasure in enemas) can use.

As with all alcohol consumption, remember that intoxication impairs your judgment and puts you at risk for unwanted and unsafe sexual activities. While the burden of evidence weighs against attempting this, if you decide to try boozing this way, make sure you do it in a safe space (obviously, far off campus) and among supportive friends.

Great care must be taken as to the amount of alcohol used. Only a small amount is needed as the intestine absorbs the alcohol quicker than the stomach. Deaths have resulted due to alcohol poisoning via enema.

Last edited:
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
"
Same concept as butt-chugging. People take a tampon, soak it in vodka, then use the applicator to inject it into their vaginas and/or rectums. Sounds like a hoot.
"

Does anyone know what is this applicator thing?

DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
To put it simply, no.

Reactions: Strumgewehr
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
"
Same concept as butt-chugging. People take a tampon, soak it in vodka, then use the applicator to inject it into their vaginas and/or rectums. Sounds like a hoot.
"

Does anyone know what is this applicator thing?
It's part of the tampon. Tampons are covered in a plastic applicator to make it easier to put in.

ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
Alcohol enema will result in a very terrible and painful experience.

Don't do it.

You know; this reminds me of anothe thread with a similar unanswered question. Would sodium nitrite in a solution administered rectally negate the necessity for the difficult to acquire anti-emetics?

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
Hopefully the reason no one uses rectal administration is because it's not dignified enough, plus having access to swallowable medicine. We might have a window of opportunity here with the correct substance.

DerSonnenschein

DerSonnenschein

Jul 3, 2018
Hopefully the reason no one uses rectal administration is because it's not dignified enough, plus having access to swallowable medicine. We might have a window of opportunity here with the correct substance.

Dignity is one of the last things you find with suicides unless it's a legal assisted suicide. If there is a 100% reliable and foolproof method which involves sticking something up my butt, then sticking something up my butt it is.

E: But alcohol is still a terrible choice for enemas.

Reactions: Volatile
N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
It sounds like a relatively painful experience to try and commit ctb with alcohol regularly, I can't imagine how awful it would be in the other end.

Well, I almost fucked off because of alcohol poisoning and I can hardly remember that shit. I just passed out, really.

But it also didn't work out and I survived so...

Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
You know; this reminds me of anothe thread with a similar unanswered question. Would sodium nitrite in a solution administered rectally negate the necessity for the difficult to acquire anti-emetics?

I can't find any resources on that to give you a fair answer. But I would be weary of deviating from the standard norm when it came to using SN.