• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kaytor

kaytor

May 28, 2023
just the title, and what a good height is. thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: breezeboy
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
The height seems enough but it depends on what you would land on - concrete/grass/snow/cars/idk.

Reactions: hikikomorizombie
Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
That's very high, but I still wouldn't risk it.

kkrnb.inai

kkrnb.inai

meowmeowmeoeowmw
Feb 12, 2024
yes, however it depends on what you're landing on. concrete is good. also recommend doing it over a busy street that way if the fall doesn't get you, then the cars will

cheems

cheems

Feb 12, 2024
I don't think it's worth the risks. There's got to be a better way. In any case, if that's the only possibility, I think the best option would be in an area where there's no people, so they can't "help".

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
yes, however it depends on what you're landing on. concrete is good. also recommend doing it over a busy street that way if the fall doesn't get you, then the cars will
Honestly I wouldn't think this is a very good idea. Jumping down on a busy street, with cars and people. Could in the worst case scenario result in accidentally killing someone else.

Reactions: annointed_towers
kkrnb.inai

kkrnb.inai

meowmeowmeoeowmw
Feb 12, 2024
Honestly I wouldn't think this is a very good idea. Jumping down on a busy street, with cars and people. Could in the worst case scenario result in accidentally killing someone else.
ah true. i guess i was thinking of something like an interstate, but i didn't even think about landing on TOP of a car. in any case concrete is the best bet, but yeah maybe not around people

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
As long as they are not below average short stories, It is sufficient enough. It depends on if you land on concrete and if there is no structure to break your fall.

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
No, probably isn't enough. Near to 25 is when is really hard to survive.