• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

howlercoaster

howlercoaster

May 27, 2024
I have been planning CTB with alcoholic coma inside a exit bag. I have a bottle of vodka and i can drink half of it pretty fast, a thing that especially with my stomach empty will have a strong effect in little time. The problem is,vomiting inside the bag would be a mess.
I searched and its easy to get some dramamine here. You guys know something about this process?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Do you have experience with alcohol and some tolerance? I don't think that AE's will prevent vomiting in this case.

Reactions: Forveleth
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
There is no guarantee that drinking half a bottle of vodka is going to put you into an alcoholic coma. It's not reliable at all. Drinking may help your anxiety, but it's not like a sedative pill or an anesthesia that you can take that is 100% guaranteed to knock you out.

Also, anti-emetics are not a guarantee to 100% stop you from vomiting either. I have definitely been sick enough, although not from alcohol, but I have been sick enough to vomit even through anti-emetics.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
howlercoaster

howlercoaster

May 27, 2024
Do you have experience with alcohol and some tolerance? I don't think that AE's will prevent vomiting in this case.
Well, this is the reason of my question. I don't drink frequently, but i also don't bother drinking pure vodka.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Well, this is the reason of my question. I don't drink frequently, but i also don't bother drinking pure vodka.
Like @Forveleth said, alc isn't a sedative / anesthetics.

howlercoaster

howlercoaster

May 27, 2024
There is no guarantee that drinking half a bottle of vodka is going to put you into an alcoholic coma. It's not reliable at all. Drinking may help your anxiety, but it's not like a sedative pill or an anesthesia that you can take that is 100% guaranteed to knock you out.

Also, anti-emetics are not a guarantee to 100% stop you from vomiting either. I have definitely been sick enough, although not from alcohol, but I have been sick enough to vomit even through anti-emetics.
Ouch. Nice to know.
Well, the main intention is to smooth the asphyxia with the drunkeness in some way and hopefully get in a coma before the air in the bag goes out.
Like @Forveleth said, alc isn't a sedative / anesthetics.
So i would be betting on a coma. Not optimal, but i think is possible.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
So i would be betting on a coma. Not optimal, but i think is possible.
Alc coma is possible but I'm pretty sure it's not that easy. Alc wouldn't be accessible anymore if that was really easy.

M

mellie5

Mar 26, 2023
Hello -

imho also you are being slightly confused between "alcoholic coma" and passing out or getting sleepy while drunk.

Drinking half a bottle of vodka right away if you are not used to it will probably make you vomit and if passing out you'll likely pee on yourself.

Since we have absolutely no information on age, weight and co-morbidities I don't think there's a way to predict the effect.

But it's imho likely to result in you drunk, vomiting inside a bag, then fumbling out of it. Imho.

Reactions: Forveleth
howlercoaster

howlercoaster

May 27, 2024
Alc coma is possible but I'm pretty sure it's not that easy. Alc wouldn't be accessible anymore if that was really easy.
Well, i know someone that with 500ml of liquor got a cardiac arrest. It's definetly a thing. But seems i will have to study more about it.

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
From what I know, if you are not alcoholic and have liver issue, most likely you will throw up the vodka in your stomach. It won't be enough for you to ctb. Even if you are in exit bag, if you move because your body has to throw up, probably not going to work.

I haven't done profound research about it, but if you will, alcohol bath might be a better option ( hopefully you have a tub). Your skin can also absorb the alcohol, and it is considered more dangerous because it goes straight to bloodstream, unlike digesting it. It won't make you throw up the alcohol you need for ctb.

• Informative
Reactions: howlercoaster and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Well, i know someone that with 500ml of liquor got a cardiac arrest. It's definetly a thing. But seems i will have to study more about it.
Well, yes in some cases people die from it but given the fact how many people drink alc every day and many will drink a lot and fall asleep, those cases are rare.

Reactions: Forveleth and howlercoaster
howlercoaster

howlercoaster

May 27, 2024
Hello -

imho also you are being slightly confused between "alcoholic coma" and passing out or getting sleepy while drunk.

Drinking half a bottle of vodka right away if you are not used to it will probably make you vomit and if passing out you'll likely pee on yourself.

Since we have absolutely no information on age, weight and co-morbidities I don't think there's a way to predict the effect.

But it's imho likely to result in you drunk, vomiting inside a bag, then fumbling out of it. Imho.
I am young and healthy, not heavier than 80kg. Got drunk some times before, but not drinking nowadays.

M

mellie5

Mar 26, 2023
ok. Still, it's not a good idea. I have no idea "why" you want to CTB, which is also important.

Alcohol will also impair the way you think and acts very generally first making you happy then making you depressed. As said above it's not a sedative, it's not a hypnotic, there is no way of predicting how *you* will act under its influence :-)

Reactions: howlercoaster