• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kassiee

Kassiee

I love this forum and this community 💕 💗 ✨
Apr 10, 2023
Heres a picture of the pistol, just wondering if this would be good enough for me to ctb quickly and painlessly
Image0

Reactions: Deadfrogwalking
DarkFriend.

DarkFriend.

Neverending Suffering
May 1, 2022
Yes. Absolutely.

The surest way is into the mouth, aimed toward the back of the throat.

This area will destroy your brainstem and it will be lights out instantly.

Under the chin runs the risk of merely blowing your face off.

Side of the head runs the risk of the bullet richocheting around your skull without penetration to the brain.

Granted these risks aren't high... it's something to consider.

Best Wishes,

Dark Friend

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Might want to be careful of posting pictures of the pistol since serial numbers can be gleaned from it. I can't see them in the image so you should be okay but yeah, be careful. If serial numbers are caught from a fed on this forum I think you can imagine what might happen. Besides, we can get all the information needed just on the model without the image.

What caliber is it? It comes in many different calibers and I can't tell from the image. Obviously the higher caliber the better.

Most people commenting might suggest a shotgun. Yes, shotguns are the best firearm to use but obviously, that's not an option for everyone. Pistols, especially low caliber ones aren't a surefire guarantee of a quick and painless death. Ideally if you hit the brain stem it would be though it's a bit difficult to hit something you can't see. I know personally I was going to go for a .45 caliber pistol to the side of the head and hope for the best even if it wasn't the most ideal way to do it.

Good luck. Previous poster has some good advice definitely take it into consideration.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kassiee
Kassiee

Kassiee

Apr 10, 2023
Yes. Absolutely.

The surest way is into the mouth, aimed toward the back of the throat.

This area will destroy your brainstem and it will be lights out instantly.

Under the chin runs the risk of merely blowing your face off.

Side of the head runs the risk of the bullet richocheting around your skull without penetration to the brain.

Granted these risks aren't high... it's something to consider.

Best Wishes,

Dark Friend
wow thank you so much for such a great response i really appreciate it and it makes me a lot more confident knowing that i have access to a good firearm to proceed with, if i may ask, when i put the gun in my mouth should i tilt it a bit upwards? or just straight
Might want to be careful of posting pictures of the pistol since serial numbers can be gleaned from it. I can't see them in the image so you should be okay but yeah, be careful. If serial numbers are caught from a fed on this forum I think you can imagine what might happen. Besides, we can get all the information needed just on the model without the image.

What caliber is it? It comes in many different calibers and I can't tell from the image. Obviously the higher caliber the better.

Most people commenting might suggest a shotgun. Yes, shotguns are the best firearm to use but obviously, that's not an option for everyone. Pistols, especially low caliber ones aren't a surefire guarantee of a quick and painless death. Ideally if you hit the brain stem it would be though it's a bit difficult to hit something you can't see. I know personally I was going to go for a .45 caliber pistol to the side of the head and hope for the best even if it wasn't the most ideal way to do it.
oh thank you for telling me that, ill be more careful then... and im not exactly sure what caliber it is, its my dads gun lmao, i remember he told me its very powerful though

DarkFriend.

DarkFriend.

Neverending Suffering
May 1, 2022
Tilting the gun up or down should make no difference at all. Perhaps tilt up just a tad to ensure a more direct hit on the brainstem itself, but even if you aimed downward a bit you would obliterate vital arteries and of course your spine, which connects directly to the stem. The image attached should clarify.

Attachments

• 220px-Blausen_0114_BrainstemAnatomy.png
    220px-Blausen_0114_BrainstemAnatomy.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Informative
Reactions: dragonofenvy
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
and im not exactly sure what caliber it is, its my dads gun lmao, i remember he told me its very powerful though
Here's an image of handgun calibers, or you can post an image of the bullet it uses and I can try to judge what it is for you (please note I'm not a ballistics expert, I'm just a guy who's shot guns from age 8-16 and religiously researched this method since it's what I want to use. I'm just a random on the internet take what I say with a grain of salt). This isn't a definitive list of all handgun calibers these are just some of the more common types. You can find a list of calibers used for your particular model on google. Ideally it would be .45 as it's the most powerful that your particular model can chamber. 9mm sketches me out a little bit but that's just because I plan on doing the same method so I wanted the biggest bullet possible without making the gun dealer wonder why such a young person wanted a .44 magnum round for "self-defense."

If it's a low caliber round, you're in for a world of hurt. Your dad says that it's "powerful" but if it ends up being a .22 round then your chances of success are minimal.

Last edited:
DarkFriend.

DarkFriend.

Neverending Suffering
May 1, 2022
Please keep in mind that this is an action that you can never take back.

If there is even a modicum of doubt, please feel free to talk to us and to put it off for a bit.

Philosophically I believe in the right of freedom of choice, as should we all here in SS... but I do not encourage it whatsoever. This is something you should take very seriously.

I'm not showing you anything you couldn't have found here with a little digging. There are threads everywhere for proper methodology.

Our goal is to ensure that, if someone does choose to do it, that it can be performed without error so as to avoid a tragedy of misfortune.

Kassiee

Kassiee

Apr 10, 2023
Here's an image of handgun calibers, or you can post an image of the bullet it uses and I can try to judge what it is for you (please note I'm not a ballistics expert, I'm just a guy who's shot guns from age 8-16 and religiously researched this method since it's what I want to use. I'm just a random on the internet take what I say with a grain of salt). This isn't a definitive list of all handgun calibers these are just some of the more common types. You can find a list of calibers used on google but in your particular case it's hard to tell unless you actually see the bullet. Ideally it would be .45 as it's the most powerful that your particular model can chamber. 9mm sketches me out a little bit but that's just because I plan on doing the same method so I wanted the biggest bullet possible without making the gun dealer wonder why such a young person wanted a .44 magnum round for "self-defense."

If it's a low caliber round, you're in for a world of hurt. Your dad says that it's "powerful" but if it ends up being a .22 round then your chances of success are minimal.

View attachment 132759
oh, its a 9mm i believe
Please keep in mind that this is an action that you can never take back.

If there is even a modicum of doubt, please feel free to talk to us and to put it off for a bit.

Philosophically I believe in the right of freedom of choice, as should we all here in SS... but I do not encourage it whatsoever. This is something you should take very seriously.

I'm not showing you anything you couldn't have found here with a little digging. There are threads everywhere for proper methodology.

Our goal is to ensure that, if someone does choose to do it, that it can be performed without error so as to avoid a tragedy of misfortune.
thank you so much for your genuine care and support, im not planning to execute this tonight, im giving it about a month before i fully decide, but so far my mind is set on ending my life (specifically on april 18th most likely) as of currently its knowing how bad i know some people around me will feel after i go through with this including my mum and my best friend, i told my best friend that i was planning to do this soon and she seemed to be very torn by it, she sent me over 87 messages about it when i was sleeping and had so many mixed emotions including anger, sadness and, hate and love. I honestly dont know if im being selfish or not but im really set on this, i cannot live in constant unbearable pain anymore but she just can't understand that which i get why i suppose

Last edited:
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
oh, its a 9mm i believe
So while it's not as powerful as the higher calibers it's still a pretty "standard" round. If it was anything less I would've told you to rethink it. Definitely look into what DarkFriend said about where to aim. I've seen stories of people shooting themselves but the bullet not penetrating their skull or leaving them with brain damage, but I think you knew that was a possibility already. It's going to be a scary thing to try. I've tried it many years ago so I know how daunting it can be, and know how daunting it will be when I eventually do the same. It is ultimately your choice but be entirely committed to the act and certain of what you're going to do. I wish you the best in your endeavor. A 9mm bullet should be sufficient. Again, this is my opinion, and I'm just once voice. You're the one who ultimately has control.

Last edited:
Kassiee

Kassiee

Apr 10, 2023
So while it's not as powerful as the higher calibers it's still a pretty "standard" round. If it was anything less I would've told you to rethink it. Definitely look into what DarkFriend said about where to aim. I've seen stories of people shooting themselves but the bullet not penetrating their skull or leaving them with brain damage, but I think you knew that was a possibility already. It's going to be a scary thing to try. I've tried it many years ago so I know how daunting it can be, and know how daunting it will be when I eventually do the same. It is ultimately your choice but be entirely committed to the act and certain of what you're going to do. I wish you the best in your endeavor.
okay, thank you a lot for your response i really really appreciate it, tbh i dont even want to use a firearm for this, but its really my only option, its practically my dream to jump off of a bridge or a really really high place with a beautiful city below but my parents are very sheltering of me and barely even let me leave the house sometimes, so going that far alone is very difficult

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
execute this tonight, im giving it about a month before i fully decide,
It's good that you're taking your time to plan it out. I know from experience that doing things impulsively can lead to bad results. It seems like you've thought this out and are giving yourself the time needed to think it out further which is definitely the right move. Unless you need anything else I think you're set, for now.
okay, thank you a lot for your response i really really appreciate it, tbh i dont even want to use a firearm for this, but its really my only option, its practically my dream to jump off of a bridge or a really really high place with a beautiful city below but my parents are very sheltering of me and barely even let me leave the house sometimes, so going that far alone is very difficult
Yikes, that sounds tough. It's unfortunate you can't do what you want but it's understandable that you're acting within your means. If you need any more advice let us know, and if anybody else has anything to add to what we've already discussed please feel free to chime in with your thoughts and/or critiques if you have any.

Kassiee

Kassiee

Apr 10, 2023
It's good that you're taking your time to plan it out. I know from experience that doing things impulsively can lead to bad results. It seems like you've thought this out and are giving yourself the time needed to think it out further which is definitely the right move. Unless you need anything else I think you're set, for now.

Yikes, that sounds tough. It's unfortunate you can't do what you want but it's understandable that you're acting within your means. If you need any more advice let us know, and if anybody else has anything to add to what we've already discussed please feel free to chime in with your thoughts and/or critiques if you have any.
Okay I will, thank you so much