• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
I wasn't sure what plastic straw rope was, and looked it up. It actually looks like it would be pretty painful tbh. Being as thin as it is, it'll hurt like hell while digging into your skin.

Probably not something I would consider.

Attachments

• s-l1200.jpg
    s-l1200.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 0
B

BJ1234

Nov 18, 2023

The same post you made appears below, and people have already answered your question.

Have you tested the rope? It's the only sure way to know!
Oh yeah ik that theres already a post abt that, I made that post, I was just reccomended to use the resources thread, but nope, I havent tried it
I wasn't sure what plastic straw rope was, and looked it up. It actually looks like it would be pretty painful tbh. Being as thin as it is, it'll hurt like hell while digging into your skin.

Probably not something I would consider.
What would be a good rope tho?

LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
Oh yeah ik that theres already a post abt that, I made that post, I was just reccomended to use the resources thread, but nope, I havent tried it

What would be a good rope tho?
A Manila rope

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I had to look it up, how it is even called a rope I don't know.

No it will not work for full suspension. Even for partial very unlikely, maybe folded together a few times for additional strength?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
🤦🙄....you suggested a way to make a useless rope a little less useless when you already admitted it was a bad rope to use. It's an irredeemable rope whatever you do with it. It was meant jokingly of course.
I was not joking. i was trying to be helpful and giving an educated suggestion on ways to make it work better for partial incase that was op's last resort.