• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I don't have much insights but I think the likelihood is not that low. They had to increase interest rates to decrease inflation and this ruined the business of some banks. It is pretty shocking that a bank with such high repuation had to be saved. If one big bank crashes it can cause a domino effect. Such a crises would probably lead to more people who feel forced to search help in suicide forums. Covid and inflation probably led to the fact that many became suicidal.

Though I know one thing for sure: The politicians promise now all the time everything is okay your savings are secure you don't have to worry. That is simple psychology and a lie. Panic at the markets can lead to crashs. Their promises are not worth anything. The job of politicians in such situation is to lie.

The whole situation is scary. Another crisis would increase the debts even more. This decade is pretty tough for us so far. Hopefully the story of the last century won't repeat.

What do you think?

Ghostofthepast

Ghostofthepast

Student
Dec 31, 2022
It's gonna happen being a Millennial that was was just entering his teen years back in 08 and seeing what future was ahead and having now a crash 2 recession a shutdown and everything else yea us Millennials get the shit end of the stick that we are still cleaning up and gen z already gave up only I see it as thus time the crash isn't going to be something we even remotely recover from

Reactions: Homo erectus
Teikoku

Teikoku

Experienced
Mar 18, 2023
Over the last couple of weeks a few small banks failed and a larger bank Credit Suisse had to do some rather creative accounting to make everyone pretend everything's okay. Seems like nothing has been solved and most likely their plan is to crash the current system at some point so they can introduce digital currencies which will enable governments to have total control over people's money.

FFTMGD

FFTMGD

Jun 7, 2019
Probably, unless we get a world wide change. But sadly its too entrenched by rich nations forcing it on others, so even if there is a global revolution its going to be messy

Teikoku

Teikoku

Experienced
Mar 18, 2023
Probably, unless we get a world wide change. But sadly its too entrenched by rich nations forcing it on others, so even if there is a global revolution its going to be messy
There won't be any major uprising, if the last few years are anything to go by. Most people will just go along with anything presented to them.