maka

maka

this is for you, my little crow 𓇢𓆸
Apr 23, 2019
I know this has been asked before, but I wanted to clarify something.

I have Trazodone which does a great job at knocking people out, especially at a high dosage. I know generic sleeping pills don't work, but would a strong prescription insomnia medication make it easier? They gave it to us when I was in the psych ward and it was strong enough to have us asleep until morning. Would it work for something like this as well?

Thank you in advance

Reactions: TimetoGo!
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
The more important question would be, how could you possibly move to get into the water, if you're THAT sleepy and drowning doesn't wake you? Doesn't make sense. The tablets would kick in pretty quickly, so you wouldn't get much time

I'm no expert, but drowning is a pretty awful way to go, and incredibly painful. Survival instinct would kick in immediately, so I'd presume you'd definitely have to be almost in a coma like state for that not to wake you

maka

maka

this is for you, my little crow 𓇢𓆸
Apr 23, 2019
The more important question would be, how could you possibly move to get into the water, if you're THAT sleepy and drowning doesn't wake you? Doesn't make sense. The tablets would kick in pretty quickly, so you wouldn't get much time

I'm no expert, but drowning is a pretty awful way to go, and incredibly painful. Survival instinct would kick in immediately, so I'd presume you'd definitely have to be almost in a coma like state for that not to wake you
I actually just read that before you commented lol.

That is a good question that I didn't think about tbh. My idea was to maybe stand on the ledge that I am using, a little closer to the edge so I fall forwards,and maybe fall in when I lose consciousness. But then I realize how unlikely that is to work probably.

It's all hypothetical, dw. Just looking for thoughts and suggestions.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
The body has amazing abilities to preserve itself. For surgery, they really knock you out do you stay out. Don't count on this.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
K

Kali_Yuga13

Experienced
Jul 11, 2024
An online blogger and youtuber I like may have died this way using alcohol. On the reddit antinatalist sub he posted that he tried to get pass out drunk by a lake so he would fall in and drown but it didn't work out. Some time later he was reported missing by his family and subsequently found on the shore of Lake Michigan so it looks like his second attempt worked.

Alejandro Montano went by vitrifyher on reddit and his blog and made extraordinary content about metaphysics and simulation theory. It's hard to believe someone could accomplish so much by 22 years old but he clearly suffered and was likely on the spectrum.

Missing person report

Found

reddit post

youtube

blog

• Love
Reactions: potatocube and maka