• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
I have a Ruger pocket pistol that carries .380 ACP rounds. I did some research and ive learned that these rounds are significantly weaker than 9mm. But is it still enough to kill you? I'd imagine if you shoot yourself from the back of the skull it would be enough but it still feels real risky to me

Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
I guess there arent too many gun-knowleable people in here.

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
I guess there arent too many gun-knowleable people in here.
Depending on the time of day is how quickly you might receive responses.

I have a Ruger pocket pistol that carries .380 ACP rounds. I did some research and ive learned that these rounds are significantly weaker than 9mm. But is it still enough to kill you? I'd imagine if you shoot yourself from the back of the skull it would be enough but it still feels real risky to me
.380 is plenty lethal but it's possible your skull may deflect the round. We are familiar with someone who used a .380 to shoot their heart.

Sorry you're in so much pain. We wish you peace. Be well on your journey.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It could get the job done. It's possible. Even a .22 could kill you, if everything goes right. It wouldn't be my choice for a firearm, though, if I were using the firearm method. Personally, I'd stay away from the .22's, the .25's, and the .380's and go with a caliber with a larger bullet/larger charge behind the bullet.

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
A gun as small as a 22 could be successful, as it's all dependent on where you hit.
The bigger the gun, the more it damages, the more likely it is to hit the right spots.
So could a .380 work? Sure.
Will it be as guaranteed as a 12 gauge or a 45 hollow point? Probably not
It could get the job done. It's possible. Even a .22 could kill you, if everything goes right. It wouldn't be my choice for a firearm, though, if I were using the firearm method. Personally, I'd stay away from the .22's, the .25's, and the .380's and go with a caliber with a larger bullet/larger charge behind the bullet.
Beat me to it by one minute haha