B

bananacrackers

Apr 28, 2022
I will have a short window of opportunity next month when I may be able to self administer whatever i can get ahold of by then in a foreign country hotel room, many hours by plane away from my family (mitigating the risk of being found and carted off to the hospital too soon)

Propranolol seems like it may be what I can most feasibly get my hands on before then, so I want to verify the lethal dose. I read 4mg online somewhere (a pubmed article I think) but elsewhere I've seen 8mg. It's unlikely I'll be able to obtain 8mg in time - even 4mg will be challenging but may be possible. Would 4mg be enough?

I do not have N or SN so please note this question is re: propranolol on its own. Thank you!

Reactions: Oneness
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I've only been able to find two ppl who died from propranolol. Generally it doesn't work.
I will have a short window of opportunity next month when I may be able to self administer whatever i can get ahold of by then in a foreign country hotel room, many hours by plane away from my family (mitigating the risk of being found and carted off to the hospital too soon)

Propranolol seems like it may be what I can most feasibly get my hands on before then, so I want to verify the lethal dose. I read 4mg online somewhere (a pubmed article I think) but elsewhere I've seen 8mg. It's unlikely I'll be able to obtain 8mg in time - even 4mg will be challenging but may be possible. Would 4mg be enough?

I do not have N or SN so please note this question is re: propranolol on its own. Thank you!
Please use google to do some research on this. No one here is going to do more than guess.

Asking questions like this on this site is not going to tell you what you need to know. You need to really ask google and do a lot of reading. I assure you everyone may offer an OPINION stated as fact but this is much too serious to debate or ask here.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: bananacrackers, DT2007, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
B

bananacrackers

Apr 28, 2022
I've only been able to find two ppl who died from propranolol. Generally it doesn't work.

Please use google to do some research on this. No one here is going to do more than guess.

Asking questions like this on this site is not going to tell you what you need to know. You need to really ask google and do a lot of reading. I assure you everyone may offer an OPINION stated as fact but this is much too serious to debate or ask here.
That's fair. Thank you, I appreciate the feedback.