• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
My options are running out. I'm just wondering if said height is secure enough for death? I suppose it'd be about 130 feet.

Reactions: justwannadie and Dartz
C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
Possibly but consider the chance you could hit an innocent bystander.

R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
I wouldnt, I dont think reliably it is high enough. You are far more likely just to hurt yourself and end up with long term complications

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
i was watching a video yesterday on youtube about people who fell to their deaths and one did fall 16 stories and passed away. I dont know if 13 is enough or not though, sorry.

Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
i was watching a video yesterday on youtube about people who fell to their deaths and one did fall 16 stories and passed away. I dont know if 13 is enough or not though, sorry.

Take 14 . Should be sufficient . Even if u land on perfect two foot don't think u can survive . Anyone.

R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
Also, dont know if you have considered this, but jumping would definitely not a way I would do myself. Just because the reason every jumping survivor reports regret after jumping.. your SI kicks in and makes you want to live at the last minute.

Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
Jumping has one of the highest success rate .

Reactions: NoOneKnows and BaronVon
R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
Jumping has one of the highest success rate .
Yeah but like the feeling before you die, is one of regret and panic, would have thought drifting to sleep far better, as well as for the people you leave behind. Even hanging would be more peaceful.

S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
It's most likely high enough - I've heard of people dying from 3 storeys up. Depends on how you land as well

S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
It's most likely high enough - I've heard of people dying from 3 storeys up. Depends on how you land as well
but this is not an indicator.
we have too individual instinct. someone from the third can succeed, but someone will be 20 too little.

Also, dont know if you have considered this, but jumping would definitely not a way I would do myself. Just because the reason every jumping survivor reports regret after jumping.. your SI kicks in and makes you want to live at the last minute.
do not confuse cause and effect. they regret not about "jumping", but about "survival."

• Love
Reactions: Ashpac
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
It's high enough as long as you don't do it drunk. There was a case of some Russian guy who jumped from that height twice and survived.

• Wow
Reactions: Ashpac
S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
It's high enough as long as you don't do it drunk. There was a case of some Russian guy who jumped from that height twice and survived.
Why not drunk? I don't think I could attempt while sober

Reactions: Fadingfast
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
the bad idea I've ever heard. drunk jumping is a 99% chance of survival. about 10 falls were from the 5-8 floor drunk, and all survived. maximum - broken leg or arm.
let's say this, my personal observation statistics for the time of study (while I was a student, I lived on floors 8-9 with the same ones)

• Wow
Reactions: Fadingfast and NoOneKnows
S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
the bad idea I've ever heard. drunk jumping is a 99% chance of survival. about 10 falls were from the 5-8 floor drunk, and all survived. maximum - broken leg or arm.
let's say this, my personal observation statistics for the time of study (while I was a student, I lived on floors 8-9 with the same ones)
Even if I jumped and hit my neck/head first? Damn now I'm starting to rethink my method.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I know it's hard, but part of the damage from the fall is due to the natural reaction of falling and becoming stiff, but when drunk you become relaxed enough so that reflex doesn't activate, which makes the fall less dangerous. That's how that guy jumped twice in a row and then went to rest after the second jump.

• Love
Reactions: Isabelx, Ivenocare and SomebodyBroken
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
I know it's hard, but part of the damage from the fall is due to the natural reaction of falling and becoming stiff, but when drunk you become relaxed enough so that reflex doesn't activate, which makes the fall less dangerous. That's how that guy jumped twice in a row and then went to rest after the second jump.
perfectly described, yet with my knowledge of English it would be difficult xD

Even if I jumped and hit my neck/head first? Damn now I'm starting to rethink my method.
loss of consciousness = body relaxation. so it doesn't help that much either. sure there is no other way?
(By the way, I also wanted a different way first. but only when I tried and failed.) xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Alchemist
Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
13 is high enough even if u land on back with least impact and all organs untouched. I salute u for your guts .

Reactions: NoOneKnows
S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
loss of consciousness = body relaxation. so it doesn't help that much either. sure there is no other way?
I've tried partial multiple times from a door knob with a scarf but it didn't work. Tried xanax and alcohol, didn't come close to working either. Would weed, coke, acid cause my muscles to relax too if I jumped? My only last possible option would be to do partial with a rope where only my feet are slightly touching the ground (there's no where to hang myself doing full suspension in my flat).

• Aww..
Reactions: SomebodyBroken
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
When I lived in Japan some poor kid jumped off a department store roof because he'd failed his entrance exams, but he landed on another kid who was leaving the store with a gift for his mother to thank her for helping him study (successfully) for his exams.

I don't need to tell you lot which kid died.

But I digress. That roof was probably about 12 storeys up.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
13 is high enough even if u land on back with least impact and all organs untouched. I salute u for your guts .

How do you know ?
In the case of rapid, almost instantaneous, deceleration, inertial forces cause the internal organs to keep moving after the bulk of the body stops, causing all sorts of ripping, stretching, rupturing and displacement injuries.

Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
Possibly but consider the chance you could hit an innocent bystander.
It's an apartment complex that's closed to the public so there's not a lot of transit. One of the reasons why I'm even considering it.

Reactions: Alchemist
R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
don't forget: with the jumping method you only have one try. if you fail you will have serious injuries. so be sure its hig enough! "i THINK it is enough" or "i HOPE it is enough" or "PERHAPS it'll work" is not "it IS enough".

Reactions: Marz, Fadingfast and Truckerchic
J

JWL

Arcanist
Jan 15, 2019

Don't forget to salute any unfortunate innocent victims who happen to be underneath the OP....

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Usually more than 10 stories is enough, but there's always a risk of surviving and ending up paralyzed.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers and SomebodyBroken
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
Usually more than 10 stories is enough, but there's always a risk of surviving and ending up paralyzed.
I agree. Therefore, I removed this method from my available ones. yet it is necessary to have "luck", which is not about me.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers and NoOneKnows
F

Fadingfast

Come in peace, go in peace
May 9, 2019
Was planning jump from 185 ft into water... Now it's like f that. I can not fail.

Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
Yes, there is no 100% unless u go for gunshot or capital punishment . Even for n . I salute those whom did that as I can see most going for n , co, sn method.