• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

suicideby

After I die, I will be happy again like I used to
May 20, 2024
Originally, I was considering a building jump. But other people wrote that I woke up after losing consciousness after a failed jump, and found out that a teenage girl failed after jumping from the 15th floor after seeing the article. After seeing the article, I saw the article that I had suffered from an organ rupture fracture, but I had no memory for a few days after the jump. After waking up, she did x and said that she was bored at the hospital, that she was sicker than expected. She said she got better soon. And she didn't want to fail. ๐Ÿ˜‚ There are many other girls like this besides her. In our country, we usually start with drugs or charcoal. (We have a higher chance of success than other countries because lethal drugs are banned by the state.) If we fail, we can succeed by jumping, but if we think positively that we should do it at a higher place next time, we can't die again even if we jump. Even if we fail, we have a strong will to die. Even if we fail, we think that we have a strong will to die In our country's review of jumping, it seems that there are many cases where a heart attack loses its mind due to a shock that falls due to a jump shock. Of course, there are people who are mentally ill until they go to the hospital. I don't know how they will land due to air resistance, but I've also seen an article that says that the shock to the head can go away and the pain can be brief. In the review of the jump, there are more cases where you fail and wake up and have no memory of having a pain after falling. Usually, this site tells you to do it on the 20th floor or higher, but in Korea, even if the ceiling is lower than in other countries, it seems that the 10th floor is almost successful. My place is above the 20th floor, so I don't think I'll fail. I really want to succeed in cbt. Even if I fail in jumping like that girl, I think I have to succeed in a higher place. I didn't know I would overcome SI on Twitter. ๐Ÿ˜‚

์˜๊ฒฌ
๊ด€๋ จ ๊ฒ€์ƒ‰์–ด
์ ํ”„์— ์‹คํŒจํ•˜๋”๋ผ๋„ ํ•ด๋ณด๊ณ  ์‹ถ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์‹คํŒจํ•˜๋ฉด ๋‹ค๋ฅธ ๋ฐฉ๋ฒ•์œผ๋กœ ํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๊ฒฐ๊ตญ ์ ํ”„ ์„ฑ๊ณต์˜ ์•„ํ””์€ ์‚ถ์˜ ์•„ํ””๋ณด๋‹ค ๋œํ•˜๊ธฐ ๋•Œ๋ฌธ์— ์ ํ”„๊ฐ€ ๊ธฐ๋Œ€๋ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๐Ÿ˜„

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: vampire2002