• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i had my blood drawn for several general panels about 3 months ago and it came back with 11% iron saturation, slightly low ferritin, and 11.3 hemoglobin. aka typical iron deficiency anemia. nothing too severe i don't think (i'm not a doctor so idk what normal levels are, but they are shown as low on the scale). my doctor called to tell me to take iron supplements and eat more iron rich foods. i haven't done any of that since. i have chronically cold and pale, sometimes even purple or grey. lately i've been more nauseous and had some heart palpitations and dizziness. basically my question is what happens if you don't treat iron deficiency anemia? i also rarely eat and when i do it isn't very healthy and definitely not iron rich so i'm definitely making it worse rather than better. what would happen?